Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 1 October 2007

Back in the Swing

Well it seems I am back in the swing of things with knitting.

I have finished my little gift for my blogger friend who had a little girl.

I have started knitting my gifties for my knitting group for Chrissie.

I have ALSO listed 2 more skeins of wool to my etsy shop (have also added a link to the sidebar here for easy finding for all). Go have a gander at new colours....

In the next couple of days I am planning on dying up more colourways to list too in my etsy. Gotta get back in the swing of that too. As well as take pics of some other things that I have finished (need to finish also) to list there to sell.

I am feeling good about getting back into knitting and my etsy. Both things need to be done really. I guess I just needed a bit of a break from it all. Overloaded a little. Am not doing anything HUGE to get back into but lots of little quick knit easy gratification stuff.

Oooh as a PROUD Casey Stoner fan I should really brag that Casey Stoner is the 2007 MotoGP Champion...We knew he could do it! Not bad for a 22 year old hey?

No piccies today. Digi cam batteries need recharging. But..Next time for sure.

Catch you all next time! Happy knitting


Katt

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Good to hear you are getting the mojo back Katt! Lovely colours on etsy - good luck selling them!!

     
  • At 9:43 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Hurray!! I am glad you feel better, and thank you for the Etsy link. I couldn't find you and I really had to look- I needed you for The Ravelry!!!! Glad you are back into it all. Casey Stoner looks about 12!!!

     
  • At 10:38 pm, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    YAY!!! You are back! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!!

     
  • At 10:16 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh yes, it sounds like you've been very busy getting back to fibery things. :) Hurray!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |