Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 24 September 2007

Back in action!

Well I have been knitting some. And I have piccies to prove it. Not of everything but of some things I have done.

I am 99% over the whole flu thing now, which I am totally glad about. We are mostly back to health.


School holidays are over, Harl went back to school today, Shell will on Wednesday.

I am madly in love with the hooded cardigan in the latest Knitty. I plan on making it the first big thing I have knitting for myself (2 pair of socks not counting as BIG things).

Yesterday was Adams birthday, and tuesday last week was our anniversary. I got a LOVELY pressie for the anniversary, something I have had my eye on for awhile, and he got it for me.

Will show you all see what you all think.


Ok now for some knitting piccies! Out of the 100g skein of buggy I dyed up to make pants for my cyber sisters baby boy I was then also able to get a matching (size too) beanie for him, AND a pair of sock for next year. I have a little bit left over still working out what to do with it.


I am now knitting a little something for a blogger friends baby girl who was born around the same time as my cyber sisters little boy.

No piccie of Rachelle's jumper as of yet. next time perhaps! lol

But I am knitting agin so thats a good thing. Back in action...lol..Not like I was before though but getting there. I think when sick I just needed a massive break.

Happy knitting all! Catch you later

Katt

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

  • At 5:25 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    is that a huge knife????

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Congratulations on all your celebrations!! At first I thought you had a new fangled iron, but I see now it is a dagger I see before me!!! Glad you are feeling almost 100% now. The baby things look so lovely. My Neon arrived TODAY!! And I misled you, Roan doesn't have pockets, it is a line in the pattern. Sorry :-(

     
  • At 5:29 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Happy Birthday and Anniversary. Wow wouldnt want to p u off with that sword.
    The little booties are soo cute, good choice of colours.

     
  • At 10:14 am, Blogger sue said…

    Happy Birthday to you, and happy anniversary too. I thought the item was an iron at first too, but then realised it was a dagger. I love the baby socks and hat, so cute, and the colors look great together. My sock yarn seemed to go a long way too, knitting up a long pair of adult socks from it. Glad that your back to your healthy self again too.

     
  • At 9:22 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    OK, I'm still snorting with laughter. That is a truely impressive blade. How many orcs are you going to carve up with that thing?!? Happy birthday and anniversary.

    Tilly is going on magnificiently. Spring weather here has meant that I'm cramming her into every knitted thing made for her as I don't think it'll be cool enough for her to wear stuff after next week at the rate we're going. Very annoyed as I don't know whether she'll get more than one use of her knitted pants I made her. Pooh. I can't believe she'll be 5 weeks old on Thursday!

    Glad to hear you're all recovered - viruses doing the rounds this year are truely dreadful.

     
  • At 1:17 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Wow that is some dagger!!

    WoooHooo! you are going to knit yourself a hoodie, about bloody time girl ;)

     
  • At 10:12 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    That is so going to make Crocodile Dundee look like a loser with a penknife!!
    Happy birthday, happy anniversary, happy term 3,
    happy knitting!

     
  • At 10:57 pm, Anonymous amanda j said…

    Glad to have you back! I had to move the laptop around to work out what your present was!

    Happy birthday, anniversary and knitting. Ah, Buggy, I must get to it!

     
  • At 12:36 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Hey there Kate.. glad you back at the blogging thing... missed seeing you here!!!

    I thought the the first pic was some kind of vacuum....lol weird huh??

    the baby stuff looks great!!!

     
  • At 2:32 pm, Blogger shazzy said…

    ooooooooooo is that gunna hang above your bed. missed ya hope you feeling ok now.
    Mwah

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |