Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 18 August 2007

Bad me again

Wow a month since last post.

Sorry folks. I havent really been in much of a blogging or knitting mood. Havent picked up knitting needles in over a month. I really should. I guess Harley will get her jumper for next year.

I missed my 3year blogaversary. Ooops

Harley brought the Flu into our house. Nice girl she is. Came from her class (which went from 28 kids down to 12 with it)...I have moved from the flu (ok so probably still have that a little) to Broncitis (sp?) so am now on anti-biotics. I feel crappy. But will live I am sure.

My cyber sister had her beautiful baby boy! He is such a little cutie!! I so wish I was well enough to mail off the things I have for him, BUT last thing I want to do is send a virus into the house of a dear friend with a newborn. Bugsy I will send the things ASAP ok?

When I am feeling better I am hoping to pick up my knitting needles and getting back into knitting. Best be off. shoulders and back are killing me from coughing so much! Happy knitting all!

Katt

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

  • At 3:00 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Poor Katt! How horrible having bronchitis. I know how you feel with the flu thing too, Isabelle's class had 10 children away with ear infections and sore throats. Wish this winter wasnt the one that bought so many bad germs with it. I hope you get better soon, and can knit some more too. Try and get some rest.

     
  • At 7:11 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You poor things. It has been a terrible Winter for colds and viruses and the flu. Hope you really are feeling better soon, all of you. I know you are very sick if you don't want to knit!!!

     
  • At 9:25 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    Katt you poor thing i hope you are feeling better real soon. Good to see you back.

     
  • At 10:03 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh you poor thing. I'm sorry you've been so sick. Ugh. I forgot that it's winter where you are and prime flu season. I hope you are feeling much better soon and are up to blogging. We've missed you. Happy Blogiversary too.

     
  • At 7:05 am, Blogger kaoticorchid said…

    The flu sucks! Late happy blogiversary! Knit some more!

     
  • At 10:03 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I hope you are feeling well soon, I know exactly how you feel :(

    Hopefully see you at SnB today :)

     
  • At 9:33 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Happy Belated Bogaversary!

    I hope you feel better soon - you poor pet - come on ABs - kick in soon and make our Katt well again.

    p.s. don't stress about Alex's things - just concentrate on getting better okay! (that's an order - putting on my new mummy hat now).

     
  • At 9:04 pm, Blogger Ragan Knits etc... said…

    Katt-
    Hope that you are feeling better soon!

     
  • At 1:49 pm, Anonymous Julie said…

    Hi Katt,
    You don't know me but I saw your post a while ago about Eunice from Sugar Creek Scents. I just found out she's shut up shop and I'm so disappointed. Do you know if she plans to open a new web site? Her smelly stuff is awesome and I would hate to think she's not going to be making melts and candles anymore. Can you e-mail me if you know anything please. My e-mail addy is luv2draw@bigpond.com
    Have a great weekend,
    hugs,
    Julie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |