Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 16 June 2007

Its Done!!

The list is done. Thursday night I finished off the pair of socks for me.

I have enjoyed getting so many projects finished! Its been great to feel like I have done something useful instead of just starting a heap.

So with the socks done I have done a little on Rachelle's jumper and (ahem) started another thing. Demz keeps commenting to me how the last pair of sock I made for Christopher no longer fit him (which doesn't surprise me they should have stopped fitting him at 6mths!!!)...So last night I cast on a pair of socks for him. Out of the left over opal sock wool I made my last lot of socks out of. I hope they will look cute on him..And how could I refuse? He adores wearing knitwear (and LOVES my pirate bag as much as I do)...

Today I also finished off a hat that I have had on the go for several weeks. So I got that done while visiting Demz and the kids. I haven't got a piccie of that...But I do have piccies of everything else.

I still haven't found my card reader..It seems to be off on holidays with Bugsy's card reader..So we went back to the old fashion way of just getting them straight off the camera.

Okies! now for the piccies! there is a few!! I have them of most of the 7 things I finished up (not counting Harl's socks and Baby pants which you have seen already)

Harley's hand warmers, they have flaps she can flip over to make them into mittens. These are for her for school. Included in her part of making them was making a pair for Rachelle (which are below)

These are made out of wool that was sent to me in a swap with Vicki. I had been waiting for the PERFECT thing to do with it, and I think this is perfect! I have enough left to make another pair (for Harley I think). I think Vicki dyed this herself.
Adam's 8ply socks. Which he wore HEAPS and are now being washed. He likes them a lot. They are the blueberry waffle pattern.

My second pair of socks for ME!!!! This is Sharon's Feather and Fan pattern. Done in some GORGEOUS Opal sock wool I was gifted by Shazzy!! I LOVE this opal and would so love to have more but I think it was an old lot...


And lastly (a double feature!) the toddler hat! its the gorgeous devil hat! Its for the landlords daughter J..But is being modeled by the gorgeous Christopher! And Christopher is wearing the skull and cross bone vest I knitted him! And he looks so cute in it!!!

And with this link and piccie filled post I will head off! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

  • At 3:50 pm, Anonymous amanda j said…

    Wowsers! Well done! Those mitts look gorgeous!

     
  • At 5:28 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    Faster than a speeding superhero.... what I want to know is this: when your needles are obviously moving so fast that they are a smoking blur, how do you stop your knitting from catching on fire????
    :>

     
  • At 8:26 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Awesome pile of FOs you've got going on over there. :) I'm envious!! LOL

     
  • At 8:28 am, Blogger Penni said…

    Goody Lordy, how busy have you been??? I love everything, Sock for yourself you say? What a great idea, that's next on my list...until I get distracted!

     
  • At 9:55 am, Blogger Kate said…

    Yay! You finally knit something for yourself. I love the demon hat coupled with the pirate jumper - too cute.

     
  • At 11:12 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh Katt, everything look so great, love the green socks, the handwarmers, pirate vest looks fabbo on and the Kitty Devil Thing hat!! Well done on finishing your list!!!

     
  • At 1:47 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    I can't believe you knit yourself something!! lol... it's been a long time coming!!

    you know I can't even remember sending that yarn...lol... so I really couldn't tell you if I dyed it or not either...lol... my old age is catching up on me!! aarrggg

    they look great anyways!!

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    That little man in his skull vest and devil hat is too cute.

     
  • At 2:37 pm, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    Wow! You have been so busy! You must be the fastest knitter on the planet! I'm loving the mitts though!

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Blogger sue said…

    I love the idea of those gloves that turn into mittens, such a great idea. The socks look great too, and you have been one very busy knitter. The vest turned out great too I see.

     
  • At 9:32 am, Blogger Sue H said…

    Congratulations on finally finished your list. Love the glove/mitten combo.
    BTW, I can't remember if you replied re the Dish Rag Tag. We now have 19 people interested so seems we will have 2 teams in Oz, isn't that great? If you are interested in taking part you can e-mail the originator/organiser (Emily) at http://yarnmiracle.com/. give your name, address and e-mail address.
    Hope to see you on board.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |