Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 14 June 2007

cruising

Well I seem to be cruising well through my list. I have until Saturday (since there is 5 saturdays in the month I decided that Sat was the middle of the month that I have to be finished by).

And I am down to one thing (and I am 3/4 of the way through that)..

I WOULD have piccies for you but I cant seem to find the little thingy to put the card in to transfer the piccies from the camera to the puter. So you will have to wait until during the weekend for the piccies (and hopefully by then I will have them all finished).

So lets look at the list shall we?


  1. My secret knitting for a pregnant friend (now I know 4 pregnant people so I want to get through this thing so I can cast on for others) DONE!!!!!!
  2. Pair of socks for Harley DONE!!!
  3. Handwarmers for Harley (and cast on and off Rachelles pair too) DONE
  4. Beanie for a toddler (pressie) DONE!!!!
  5. My secret sock that I was meant to get finished before winter (am 1/2 way through second sock)
  6. Cotton baby jumper for new neice DONE!!!!
  7. Socks for Adam (8ply ones) DONE!!!

So just my socks to finish up by Saturday and I have done my whole list by the middle of the month (well with switching one thing due to having to do the baby jumper). And I also did Rachelle's hand glovey things that werent on the list.

I have also cast on Rachelle's jumper that is next on my list (after the mid month finishers)...I have done a total of 50 rows of the back of it..and am loving it.

The weather is getting rather cold and I am looking forward to getting their jumpers done (Rachelle's will swim on her looking at it. I am doing it in size 6-7 so will last her a few years, same will be done with Harley's). Then I best get back to some of my UFO's...I would like to get a few more of those done, as well as maybe knit something big and warm for me (stop laughing...I almost have two pair of socks you know! big step)..

I have 2 more skeins of sock wool to list on my etsy shop too when I can get piccies off my camera. As well as some more wool to dye up (might do that this weekend)...

Okies folks. I am off. Have knitting calling to me..I knew when the cold weather hit I would be knitting up a storm..And I plan in having my girls among the children I am keeping warm this winter!!! They wont be left out!!!

Happy knitting all and have a great weekend!

Katt

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

  • At 3:41 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Oh, how I wish I could get through my list...

     
  • At 6:09 pm, Anonymous amanda j said…

    Looks like you are cranking through the knitting!! Well done!

     
  • At 3:37 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow, you sure did whip through your list. Would you like me to send you some of my WIPs?? LOL

     
  • At 6:53 am, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    Katt, you are amazing that you knit so fast and beautifully! I'm so jealous!

     
  • At 9:12 am, Blogger Sue H said…

    A big congratulatory hug for you. Well done.

     
  • At 9:55 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Well done on getting through that knitting list of yours, well it certainly is the weather for it!!

     
  • At 10:22 am, Blogger sue said…

    Great acheivement with the list. I cant wait to see the start of the girls' jumpers too, I bet they look wonderful.

     
  • At 9:46 am, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    I am not going to list -I refuse to list - I defy the urge to list my WIPS and UFOs [I am embarrassed to even contemplate the potential hugeness of such a list]!!!!!
    So how long till those socks come along?? Miss V has been wearing her garters!!

     
  • At 11:34 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    you have done so well. yay! p.s. maybe your little card reader thingy is on holidays with mine - cause I can't find mine either! have a great weekend

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |