meme meme (clears throat) meme!!
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blog the 7 facts, as well as the rules. Then those tagged need to tag 7 others.
1. I went to a private primary school (we are not a religious family. My mother thought it was a better education)
2. I was taught by a nun in my first year of primary and for half of my last year in primary school.
4. I have only left Tasmania once (when I was 1 1/2years old).
5. I am terrified of heights, If I stand on something high up without walls (like a wood fort that was at my primary school) I get a mild case of vertigo (same goes for if I walk out onto jetties)
6. Every males I have dated has had blue eyes (I am a tad obsessed with blue eyes....I have brown)...
7. I find being called a lady an insult. I am NOT a lady...I was raised a tomboy and am far from a lady.
- My secret knitting for a pregnant friend (now I know 4 pregnant people so I want to get through this thing so I can cast on for others)
- Pair of socks for Harley
- Handwarmers for Harley
- Beanie for a toddler (pressie)
- My secret sock that I was meant to get finished before winter (I only have a few days!!! Its not going to get done...You can all spank me now. Line up..One turn each person)
- Secret knitting (this is like 3 things all the same but none finished)
- Socks for Adam (8ply ones)
Okies that will do. I have MORE things..But I would love to get those above 7 things finished before mid June. Some of these things only have like a little to be done to them to get them finished. I just have to get that done (laziness is the problem with those)..
Still waiting for piccies from my sister of her knitting i did that was a secret so I can show it all off to you all. Its the thing that I am going to have a competition on, something I designed myself. Something that I have to get my test knitters to knit...And the winner of the comp gets a kit for the item to make it themself before its available for sale!
Okies folks..That will be all for today! Just so you dont miss out on a piccie! Here is a drawing of a rabbit head done by Rachelle back in April this year (not even 5 years old and already outdoing her mother with drawings)
Happy knitting all! Have a great week!