Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 30 May 2007

meme meme (clears throat) meme!!

Okies here is that meme I was tagged for by three people. You know who you are! Thank you for taggin me! Makes me feel loved! lol

Random Facts

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blog the 7 facts, as well as the rules. Then those tagged need to tag 7 others.
Here goes:

1. I went to a private primary school (we are not a religious family. My mother thought it was a better education)

2. I was taught by a nun in my first year of primary and for half of my last year in primary school.

3. I had the name picked out for my first born since I was 14 years old.

4. I have only left Tasmania once (when I was 1 1/2years old).

5. I am terrified of heights, If I stand on something high up without walls (like a wood fort that was at my primary school) I get a mild case of vertigo (same goes for if I walk out onto jetties)

6. Every males I have dated has had blue eyes (I am a tad obsessed with blue eyes....I have brown)...

7. I find being called a lady an insult. I am NOT a lady...I was raised a tomboy and am far from a lady.

Okay I am not going to tag anyone..I am sure everyone has probably done it by now. But if you havent..consider yourself tagged.

On the knitting front. I have decided that my mad case of startitis has run wild for too long. I am now being strong and trying to finish up several items that I have started.

This is a hard thing to do being as I received some new yarn yesterday and would LOVE to cast some on!!

Here is a list of things I want to get finished before I start new things.
  1. My secret knitting for a pregnant friend (now I know 4 pregnant people so I want to get through this thing so I can cast on for others)

  2. Pair of socks for Harley

  3. Handwarmers for Harley

  4. Beanie for a toddler (pressie)

  5. My secret sock that I was meant to get finished before winter (I only have a few days!!! Its not going to get done...You can all spank me now. Line up..One turn each person)

  6. Secret knitting (this is like 3 things all the same but none finished)

  7. Socks for Adam (8ply ones)

Okies that will do. I have MORE things..But I would love to get those above 7 things finished before mid June. Some of these things only have like a little to be done to them to get them finished. I just have to get that done (laziness is the problem with those)..

Still waiting for piccies from my sister of her knitting i did that was a secret so I can show it all off to you all. Its the thing that I am going to have a competition on, something I designed myself. Something that I have to get my test knitters to knit...And the winner of the comp gets a kit for the item to make it themself before its available for sale!

Okies folks..That will be all for today! Just so you dont miss out on a piccie! Here is a drawing of a rabbit head done by Rachelle back in April this year (not even 5 years old and already outdoing her mother with drawings)


Happy knitting all! Have a great week!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 11:36 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What are you 'rabbiting' on about!! Lovely bunny!! You always have sooo much on the go. Loved the thing you had made yesterday: beautiful and lovely to feel as well!! No nuns for you now then???? None at all!!!!

     
  • At 2:17 pm, Blogger sue said…

    Great bunny drawing, perhaps an artist in the making. Loved your list - I too am afraid of heights, but now it seems I cant even handle being in the car if there is a sheer drop on the passenger side, although it would be no use of me driving the car either. I am so glad I am not the only one who has a few things (probably more than 7) things on the go at the one time. I always think to myself that I will finish up more things closer together, and be able to cast on for more too.

     
  • At 2:59 pm, Anonymous Megor said…

    Got your photos boof, you're just not online to get them. I'd email but I'm not sure they're what you want, you'll have to be more specific. You wanted detail so I did very close ups but not sure if they're what you want, as I said.

    I'll test knit for you, as I wouldn't mind a pair in black!

     
  • At 5:41 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Haha! You are organised. My kids weren't named until they were born. We had short lists but certainly nothing concrete.

    My goodness, you sure have some knitting on the go.

     
  • At 8:34 pm, Blogger Kate_knits_a_bit said…

    Oh, I hear your list of WIPs, but have no intention of revealing my current list of obligations - denial is such a happy space to be in!
    :>

     
  • At 9:47 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Ooooh, blue eyes are dreamy. Of course, I don't think I've ever dated a guy with blue eyes. I've had plenty of crushes on blue-eyed guys though. :)

     
  • At 11:00 am, Blogger Sue H said…

    My children also went to a private (Christian) School till my youngest finished grade 4. He went to a public school from grade 5, and when we went to enrol him, he asked if he needed to bring his own Bible, or did the school have their own. The looks on the teachers face was priceless.

     
  • At 10:17 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    Heh. What a great bunny with a sense of humour!
    I prefer blue eyes but DH has eyes that vary from brown through hazel to a dirty deep blue colour.
    A spanking, a spanking! Woo hoo! I didn't know you were that way inclined....
    bendi cotton being sorted. 3 people want some!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |