Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 25 May 2007

flame on

I am still alive folks! Havent fallen off the face of the earth (did any of you fear that? lol). Been knitting a bit. Though, finishing not much at all..Bit of a bad case of Startitis.

Though I must say I have been a good girl with my knitting! I have been working very well from my stash! I want to get further through my stash. I do suffer a bit from stash guilt. I love my huge stash..But I would love to replace a lot of it with new stuff. Just need to work through that older stuff first I be thinking.

I have been tagged for the one tag by 3 people. I will do it folks!! Just not at the moment. Have to think up good answers for it first! :D

Last weekend we went off to the Superbikes. It was great fun (unless your last name was Honeychurch, he didnt seem to have much fun Sunday)...Anyway. Saturday..during a qualifying one of the bikes crashed. and as you can see from the piccie below..He split the tank and the whole bike went up in flames (thank goodness the rider wasnt on it or near it).....

Next day..The bike was back in one piece (mind you..it wasnt ridden, it was the second bike, they still needed to fix the melted wiring!!!).

[click piccies to make bigger..well first one works dunno about other]


They bought out the stunt guy for that crash..Next day (Sunday the stunt guy came out twice more for crashes)...Then..during the clean up of the second crash the stunt guy (seen above and cutely named Stuntie by Rachelle)...had a bingle of his own...Which upset Rachelle a little ("Poor Stuntie!!")...Poor stuntie indeed.


Anyway I was a little off feeling last week too..Though I am feeling a lot better now thank goodness.

I knitted up 2 dishcloths on the Saturday of superbikes too. And Sunday I got a bit of a way through a net friends baby jumper (he would approve..he is a moterbike racing fan!!!)...

I keep forgetting to tell you all the other week Adam and I went and saw Spiderman 3 (thanks Kate for pointing 0ut my mistake).....It wasnt the best one....Had CHICKFLICK moments in it too..BLAH...

Today we went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3...Its EXCELLENT!! Had some interesting twists in it too!

I am waiting on piccie of one of my secret knitting items to show you all. I handed it over to its new owner and she did like it a lot! YAY

Okies folks! I think thats it for now. Happy knitting all! Hope you have a great weekend!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 9:51 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow, crashing and flames??? I think there's too much excitement in those Superbikes for me!!

    Glad to hear you are feeling better.

     
  • At 2:04 am, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Glad your back! I was wondering where you were. :)

     
  • At 6:17 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Good to see you back! Glad you had a great time at the bikes.

    Happy knitting to you too.

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Did you mean superman 3 or spiderman 3? We saw the latter last week and I thought it wasn't the best, although nowhere near as bad as Margaret (At the Movies) panned it as being.

     
  • At 10:11 am, Anonymous Nora said…

    Thank you for your kind words regarding my brother. x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |