Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 10 May 2007

And now for something new

WHY is it so hard to buy tickets to the Superbikes which is on in 2 weekends time? First it took ages to find WHERE was selling them in my city (since the place that sold them last year ARENT this year)...Sooo we headed up to where they are sold..Their computer isn't working..they cant print them out...So we go home..Ring them the next day "no the computer STILL isn't working" I don't think I will EVER get my damn tickets! I don't want to have to rely on getting them at the gate. So we will wait until next week...And ring and harass them again..I WANT MY TICKETS!!!! This is part of my birthday present and mothers day pressie all rolled into one!


Speaking of Mother's Day pressies! I have almost finished the pressie for the BIL...and the girls and I have started the pressie for my mother. So I will get that done this week (both things). The BIL is coming over here on Sunday (mothers day) to bring the girls pressie for me...GREAT Sunday is meant to be MY day!! I dont want to see her on my day! (LOL)...


The other night I thought I best cast on something for a friend of mine in WA who is due to burst any day now with her 4th child. This is her first son (but her partners first child since her daughters is with her ex)...So I cast on a little green raglan jumper. I am working on the back, I am going to do the sleeves in a darker green, thinking about making them all ribbed (the sleeves)..But will work that out when I get to it.

Since I have been doing a lot of stealth knitting I thought I could show you SOME of it. Yes I know the piccies are fuzzy (they are meant to be to hide their identity and protect the innocent)....


Wanna take a guess and some of them? My knitting group isnt allowed cos they know what almost all of them are! lol







I also have piccies of my lovely little thing that a darling friend made for me. Which I love, adore and use lots!

Isn't it great? My FAVOURITE bag!! I adore my bag! And the matching little gorgeous carry extra bag that goes inside! It was inspired by another bag I have seen online (never in person)...And I am very greatful to my friend who made this for me! She is a wonderful person!

Okies that's a billion piccies for you! We are almost all back to health again here. I will have more piccies next post (like birthday pressies..and my new needles from Donni)...

Happy knitting all!

Katt

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:12 pm, Anonymous Donyale said…

    Me want one of those bags me hearty's....that sounds awful! I love the bag.

     
  • At 12:19 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Cute bag Katt! I am guessing socks. Is that right? The pink stripes are gorgeous. Is that one of your yarns?

     
  • At 3:04 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh I love the knitting- all the nice colours. I saw a motor bike rider- Casey Someone and I swear he looks about 16!! He won a big motor bike race. Hope you get your tickets soon. Typical, everything is always much harder than it needs to be!!! Nice bag :-D Oh look a laughy face!!!
    I like that you don't do secret knitting, it is stealth!! I picture you all in black with a headset and your face smeared with black nugget!!!

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    That bag is SOOOO cute!!! The perfect thing to carry EVERYTHING around in. :) Hmmm, no guesses on what you are making. I'm so terrible at guessing games. LOL Good luck getting the tickets - and Happy Mother's Day!

     
  • At 9:26 am, Blogger sue said…

    Love the pirate treasure bag. I think the pink one is a hat, the next one a sock, the red one a jacket and the blue one maybe another hat. Cant wait to see what they are. Hope you have a wonderful mother's day too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |