Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 27 February 2007

Winds of Change

Tomorrow Adam will be installing Broadband. I am in two minds about this. I am really hoping it causes no problems and we get a faster Internet for it. BUT I have heard so many people have problems here and there that I am not 100% sure it will be a good thing. Adam is excited though.

So...Here stands the warning. ADAM is installing it..Fingers crossed all goes well...This might be my last post for a bit if it DOESN'T go well! lol. So if I vanish for awhile..It means I am in jail for killing Adam for stuffing the computer/Internet....LOL


As promised HERE is the link to Eunice's new website for Sugar Creek Scents...I have to grab a small button from her to put on my side bar.


I am waiting for more wool to arrive in the mail so I can dye up more wool to sell. I have started a new bank account too so all the money from it can go into that. So if you have bought from me before and will buy from me again..I don't use the CBA anymore! lol

Birthday knitting going well. Over half way through both sleeves. Just got to get them finished, sew the shoulders up, do the collar, put in the Zipper and sew up the sleeves and waist to wrist on both sides..Then will be DONE!! I have until Saturday!! Should be right...

And here is a little piccie for you all to look at. I made these today. Earrings. For a special person..Cant say who!! lol. I hope she likes them though. I love them. Plan on buying more of the things I used on them to make more. They aren't my first pair of earrings made either. The last lot were gifted too.


Okies am heading off now. Have to get back to knitting!! I want this cardigan DONE so I can get back to my designed socks!!


Happy Knitting


Katt

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At 12:49 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Good luck with the broadband installation, I'm sure it will go smoothly and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Your earrings are pretty. I've been thinking about trying to make some too. I made some stitch markers with crystals that are so pretty, I couldn't help thinking they'd make great earrings.

     
  • At 12:54 am, Blogger Sue H said…

    I am sure all will go smoothly with the broadband installation. I installed ours, and I am not at all computer literate, but it's just so easy. If you can read and can follow instructions, you can install broadband.
    The earrings are lovely, and I'm sure the person they are meant for will love them.
    P.S. I have purchased some stuff from Sugar Creek on e-bay and have now bookmarked her web site.
    (qwarkus)

     
  • At 5:26 am, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    Good luck with the installation. Once it's completed you will LURVE it! I promise!

    The earrings are gorgeous! Is the heat letting up there? ((HUGS))

     
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    I just love those earrings very nice!

    I will cross my fingers for you but i am sure everything will turn out fine ;)

    You do know i work for a bead company?

    I am more than happy to send you stuff.

     
  • At 7:25 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Hey I like your earings. Great colour. We've contemplated broadband but our cheaper dial up hasnt given us any problems.

    That offer was nice of Kylie, it is soo hard to find a bead shop that doesnt charge the earth.

     
  • At 10:52 am, Blogger Kate said…

    I didn't have email at home until I moved in with a household of computer geeks and broadband wasn't an issue - we were in California and NO ONE used dial up! When we got back home we tried dial up for a while and it drove us completely crackers. It's so nice to be able to just turn on the computer and go for it and to use the phone without having to see if someone is on the internet first. I'm sure you'll quickly get used to the convenience!
    Nice earrings : ) I wish I could wear danglies but my neck is too short and earrings of that length would graze my shoulders. Oh well, my neck is long enough to reach my body ; )

     
  • At 12:51 pm, Blogger Sue H said…

    I have just tried going back into Eunice's web site, but got an error notice, even when I tried to go there again from this post. Perhaps she is having a problem with it.
    Her product is fabulous.

     
  • At 1:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a handy
    href="http://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband-video.jsp">broadband video
    that will show you the key features of broadband in less than 3 minutes! We'll show you how to check broadband availability for a postcode, how to perform a, show you the broadband forums and for any unanswered questions how to contact our very own broadband expert!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |