Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 22 February 2007

Helping the good

Sometimes in your life you are nice, friendly, helpful and it all comes back and bites you on the butt. Well. I have been buying from this one LOVELY ebayer for over a year now. She is wonderful I would NEVER shop anywhere else for what I get from her (even though there are other sellers on eBay). I stick with her for many reasons. I trust her, she is friendly and always willing to bend over backwards to give her customers what they want.

Enter the BADSEED (not their name so don't look it up) into eBay. They have come in and decided to run this good seller into the ground. Bad mouthing her in their eBay shop, undercutting prices, COPYING her scents!! Really being underhanded and low.

So I am giving a shout out to people out there that use oil burners! I LOVE my oil burner! Its one of my fave things in my house. And you know whats funny..I barely used it before I started shopping with Eunice! If you live with young kids, pets or a klutz of a person what Eunice sells is JUST what you are looking for to go with your oil burner!! She also sells gorgeous candles and all!

Last Easter I bought some GORGEOUS little oil burner cupcakes from Eunice..EVERYONE loved them! They loved the smell of them, the look of them and how they didn't add weight to you! lol

So go here and have a look around. I bet there is SOMETHING there you will find and love (assuming you are into these things)...They smell DIVINE!!!! I can spend endless amount of money buying things from Eunice. I have spent so much money the past month there actually! lol I am currently smitten with her Jelly Beans!! I already have almost all the fragrances in her paws (Cindy if you had been at knitting Tuesday I would have given you 2PAWS!! lol). She has so many new smells I want to try! I got a big pack of samplers (20 of them) in a lot of new ones (and some of my regular faves)...I LOVE the Wild Watermelon!! And the Cinnamon Hazelnut Coffee is my ALL TIME FAVE!!! HERE is a link to her permanent scents (go look there is HEAPS)...And bigger bonus..She posts worldwide! So ANYONE of my readers can buy from her!!
This horrid bad seed has already ran some of Eunice's candle making friends out of eBay slagging them off and undercutting them. I don't want to see Eunice go too! She has an online shop, but has a new one in the works. When the new on is up and running I will pop a link in my sidebar.

And promised. A piccie of the girls hair now its dyed (with a rinse people don't think I would put a full on dye in there).

First piccie is the "before" the colour of Harley's hair is what both girls hair looks like...


And this is the "after" shot. Rachelle's is a really hard one to get a good shot of. Its a deep purple colour and is gorgeous (her teacher told her yesterday that she LOVED it). Harley is a reddy orange.


Knitting I hear you ask? Well..Yes there has been SLOWLY getting their with the birthday Cardigan....Still haven't finished the second half of the front (or done the sleeves...or the collar..or the zippers). I am sick of knitting it.

Tuesday at knitting group I took my socks I am designing. Everyone seemed to like it (that or they liked the colour of the wool, which wasn't mine, and didn't have the heart to tell me they thought the stitch pattern was crap! lol)

I have also started something new. But it's very hush hush...the person I am making it for MIGHT read my blog so I cant talk about it..You will have to wait til its done and given to them..But all I want to do of late is knit THAT thing! lol

Okies folks...I am offski!! Catch you later and happy knitting!

Katt

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 3:52 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    1st It will not be hard to find something i like, she has some great stuff.
    2nd There is nothing wrong with a full dye;) for many years i had hot pink,purple and green hair not all at the one time but i always bleached my hair first to get the full effect.Although maybe not a great idea for young ladies :)

    They look so very sweet.Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

     
  • At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Megor said…

    Am I that knitted-for-person? Ha ha!

    Did Adam take that pic? I want a copy, for obv reasons.

     
  • At 5:10 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Oh that ebay! Don't get me started! I was banned - again! Those candles and waxes look delicious. So do your girls!

     
  • At 9:35 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Oh no, what a horrible ebay story! Ack. I love the pics of the girls, they are lovely. I hope that you are not that sick of knitting the cardigan...you have to finish it. :) Have a wonderful day.

     
  • At 12:56 am, Blogger Karen said…

    How terrible for your "candle friend". I hope your post brings her lots of new business and that she easily survives the "badseed's" attack.

     
  • At 8:23 am, Blogger Susan said…

    I hate it when folk try to boost their own business by tearing down anothers.........as a Lion (service club) one of our "Ethics" say not to do that. There are enough people out there and in e-bay land so there is no need for this sort of thing. Perhaps your friend can also join e-bay in Australia, she'd be able to sell to people who only look for stuff here.
    Your girls look absolutely gorgeous, the younger one has such a cute and cheeky face.
    (qwarkus.typepad.com)

     
  • At 8:27 am, Blogger Susan said…

    Ooops, of course, if she's a friend of yours she IS on the Aussie e-bay. lol Perhaps she could try selling on the English and/or US sites too.

     
  • At 9:51 am, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Cathy, you have beautiful daughters!

    I like e-bay, but I admit, some of the mean raters makes me uncomfortable!

     
  • At 9:28 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    I'll certainly visit her, Katt. And good on you for giving her such a great plug!

     
  • At 4:00 pm, Blogger sue said…

    I love the girls hair, so pretty on them. I wont let Isabelle see that though or she might get ideas about her hair too. How awful for your ebay friend too, I think that sucks when other people do that. I hope she sticks with it though, baddies usually only last so long and then the truth comes out, and they disapper from sight. I cant wait to see that cardigan, you must hurry up and finish it soon.

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger Penni said…

    Hi Katt,
    I had a look at your friends stuff on ebay - it's gorgeous!

    From what I can tell Baby Zhivago is just the same as the regular Zhivago (same gauge, same fibre content) just different colours since the new season stuff is mainly dark colours. I got it at Sp*$light (ARGH!), there's a book too but I haven't been able to find it yet.

    I love the girls' hair and their sweet uniforms, but cuter than the plain bottle green dresses the girls wear at the school where I teach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |