Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 2 February 2007

DONE DONE!!

All pressies are DONE and handed out and loved!!

Isaac's Jumper.

Christopher's Jumper.
Dad's socks.
Would show you mum's present but the camera and computer isn't talking again!! arrgghhh..

Latest AntiCraft is out...with some interesting things...I wanna make that pie! lol

Latest MagKnits is out too. Some lovely patterns there as well (bugger about the sock pattern being toe up!!). Though some of the picture choices for MagKnits this month could be better. At least two patterns had poor pictures (the mitten things for one....VERY red fingers on that lady..Doesnt exactly make you think it keeps the hands warm).
Went out a local swimming place today. Got sunburnt on my face! BUGGER!! Gonna regret that tomorrow! SIGH.
I did two yarn swaps recently. Both of them was a swap of sock wool, mine for some from them.

First swap that came through, was a GORGEOUS skein of Socks That Rock from Ruth. She isn't from Australia and was so interested in getting some of my sock wool, I couldn't say no to a swap! So I picked out a skein and we did the swap.
Then I swapped 100g worth of sock wool with Katie over at Live2Knit. I have been covetting some of her camo sock wool for AGES!!
Since my blogger WON'T let me post anymore piccies I will have to show you the links to my lovlies!GORRGEOUS Katie's (in the Commando colourway). And my LOVELY STR (in the Chapman Springs colourway).
Okies my dears! I best be off. I have to ring my father for his birthday today! Will try and remember to show off piccies of my mother's birthday present another day!
Happy Knitting!!!
Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 9:57 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Lovely knitting!! The jumpers are great and the socks look fabulous!! You look after your face- sunburn is very horrid. How is the cat??? Yes, not very good pictures on MagKnits and The AntiCraft is VERY interesting!!!! Nice swaps, well done!!!

     
  • At 11:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    STR is so soft and great to work with Im kniting spiral socks with the Titannia colourway. I wish the sock club was not so expensive Id love to have more nice sock yarn from them too.

     
  • At 12:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your jumpers and socks came out great. Must feel great to have all of the gift knitting done. :) Sunburn - ouch. Although I wish it were warm enough for that here. LOL

     
  • At 3:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm, not sure if I will be putting the AntiCraft items on the Christmas list for the inlaws this year! I will be interested to hear what you think of Socks that Rock, I am dying to try some and Chapman Springs is one of the prettiest of all colourways! FOs look fabulous as always!

     
  • At 3:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow they all look great. I love each one. I hope you are working on your socks now! What is with that anticraft stuff? Different.

     
  • At 7:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Damm getting sunburnt really sucks. Esp if your a person like me who peels.

    I really like the bright blue jumper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |