Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 10 February 2007

Clickety Clack

Well it looks like my ebay sales are doing well. All but 1 skein of socks have bids.And I am hoping that one gets at least one before it ends. I am going to wait until this lot has finished and then list the last 3-4 Skeins I have in my collection. Then (apart from the 6 I have held for someone waiting to hear back from her to finalize the sale) I am all out of wool!! I have to order some more this coming week I be thinking. I am going to change the 8ply I am using. I am going to go for a more hand spun one that seems softer in the sample I have. Though I might have to put the sale price up a little to cover the extra cost of it.

I have been working well on the back of Chloe's birthday cardigan. I need to get it all done by March 3rd..So I best get my butt moving on it. I am liking the colours and how its knitting up.

Here is a kitty piccie for you. Bad one I know but the sun was behind them. Showing that these two WUF each other...When they want (and how they use my wool boxes).




I dyed up some sock wool for an order the other day and I was soooooooo sad to see one skein go. It was a dye job gone wrong. It was meant to be one thing (though I said I wasn't sure if I could get it to do that) that ended up something totally else that I fell in love with. NOW I sit here wondering if I could recreate it for ME!! I ADORE it....I called it Swap Monster. But is it so Fatigue in colourway that I so wanted to keep it (you all know how I feel about Army fatigue and Army Print). So I will have to see if I can make it again and note down the colours for later sale.

What do you all think? Anyway I am offski now! Happy knitting

Katt

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:22 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Awww look at those two! cute as. they look like Yin and Yan.

    I wish my two would get anywhere near as close but if they did it would be Fight on!

    Love swamp monster. I hope you can recreate it. I am glad the person you created it for liked it too though.

    Go ebay auctions Go. Whatever they pay they will be getting a bargain - a limited edition Katt creation!

     
  • At 2:24 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh what a cute kitty cat photo. They look so content!! Well done with the ebay sales!! isn't it lovely and cool and wet?? So nice. I am girding my loins for the back-to-school heatwave though!!!

     
  • At 8:04 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    What cute cats! And that yarn is really nice. I took your advice on ebay - I am back with a vengeance!

     
  • At 1:17 am, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm so thrilled that your Ebay sales are going so well!! Good for you! Your Swamp Monster color-way is great - here's hoping you can re-create it. I know you can!!

     
  • At 11:22 am, Blogger Susan said…

    Love your yarns, and noticed you mentioned holding yarn for someone. I cannot remember if I ordered from you, so don't know if that is me you are referring to, but I'm feeling a bit guilty so maybe it is. If so, sorry. I lost all my info off my PC, so if it is me, please contact me so that I can make arrangement. Thanks.
    http://qwarkus.typepad.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |