Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 4 February 2007

Change over

I have reluctantly changed over to the new blogger. I am not happy about doing so but I didnt have a choice (if I wanted to post I had to). Will wait and see how long it takes before I TOTALLY hate it. Being as others have had so many problems with it.

Harley got the stomach bug the rest of us had. She just waited a WEEK to get it so she could have all the attention to herself! lol She is finally getting over it today though.

I have been doing well with my designed sock. I am enjoying it. I cant wait until this one is finished and (hopefully) perfect so I can move onto some harder designs. I have another 2 harder ones planned just have to get a LOT of things out of the way before I start.

Might have to get started on the birthday jumper/cardigan for Chloe today. Since its under a month until her birthday.

I have a piccie of my mother's birthday presesnt to upload now to! So here it is. Convertible Mittens! And she LOVED them. YAY.




I have been working on my designed socks. I am up to the heel flap of the first one. Will have to work that out.

I ripped back the cardigan I had started for Kerry. And then cast on a new one last night. I have worked the bottom pattern of it and now working my way up the body (its all in one to the armholes).

Its been awhile since we had seen the LIST!!! So we will look at it afresh with all the finshed things removed.


  1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)

  2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).

  3. Harley's jumper (only just begun).

  4. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).

  5. Green ribbed jumper (back done).

  6. Stocking stitch socks (1 done 1 to go).

  7. Baby socks (started second one).

  8. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).

  9. Pink Cable and Rib child's jumper (done front).

  10. Green Cable and Rib toddler's jumper (dont back).

  11. Cardigan for Kerry. (only just started body all in one).

  12. Secret Socks (only just started).

  13. My designed socks (for me in my wool)(up to heel flap on first one).

  14. My designed baby jumper. (doing the body now).

  15. My designed baby jumper for Kerry (onto the sleeves).

Oh no the list has GROWN a little!!!! But I am working on things now to shopefully it will start getting smaller again real soon.

Okies thats all for me for today. Will leave you with this little Teasing Taste..One of my latests beauties. Karneval!


Katt

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:39 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I hate commenting on New Blugger as it makes me type my WHOLE name and WHOLE URL. Lovely mittens, they felt so beautiful and your knitting was so excellent!!
    Your list is getting bigger?? How can that be???
    Lovely dyeing.
    Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

     
  • At 1:32 am, Blogger Karen said…

    I have to tell you, I really really love New Blogger. So don't worry to much, you may find you like it!! Good luck on that long list, you can get it back down in no time. Your new colorway is very pretty!!

     
  • At 9:55 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    Looking at your list makes me feel not quite so bad about starting something else last night!

     
  • At 5:57 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Love your latest colorway. Just beautiful.

    Love those mittens too (btw - how is that pattern going for me?)

    I had to change to new blogger too - still reserving judgement - so far it hasn't been too bad but had some annoying moments.

    I hope you have a sickness free house now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |