Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 10 January 2007

Tick Tock

Time is running out for the comp (and there is only 6 guesses short of the magic 50!!)! It ends tonight at Midnight my time (mean I know..but that's 5hrs from when I started this post...)...Will be announcing the winner...Sometime after that (the next few days)..WHO will win!?!? Will it be YOU!!

I have sooooooo found a knitters tote bag I want!! Go look at it
HERE but she doesn't sell outside of America!! SOB..I might have to talk nicely to some of my USA friends and see if they will be nice enough to buy me one in trade for something (like some of my sock wool...which isn't available there yet).

Jumper in size 5 complete! Will get a piccie of it on Shell tomorrow to show off to you all...

Met up with
AJ (who is lovely and friendly and I hope she comes to next knitting group now she knows at least two of us don't bite..Cant vouch for ALL the others though! lol) today..And met Little Purl (who doesn't purl anymore)...Glad to see I have rekindled her posting on her blog!! Its changed a bit too ;-)

I am going to now have a PROUD SISTER plug!! The Friday before Chrissie I went and saw my family. Taught my younger sister how to dye wool by herself. And she did a FANTASTIC job! And then. To impress all..She knitted herself a pair of SOCKS out of some of the sock wool she dyed! Now if someone had told me 6mths ago that Megan would have knitted HERSELF a pair of socks BEFORE I would have knitted MYSELF a pair of socks....Well..I would have laughed at them! Megan is a great knitter..She has knitted herself a jumper, dolls clothes and a bag..BUT she has never knitted a pair of socks..Or really knitted much at all. BUT she did a fantastic job and I am proud of her! So here is a piccie of her finished socks.

Didn't she do a great job? Can you tell I am a proud big sister! lol

Okies folks. I am off now. Take care. Happy knitting!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 10:40 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    See, she isn't imaginary is she???!!!
    Excellent dyeing skills must be latent powers in your family - or you are Obi Wan to her Padawan Dye Learner. The socks are lovely, no wonder you are pleased as punch!!!

     
  • At 12:58 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Your sisters socks are GREAT!! the dye job and the knitting....

     
  • At 12:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are lovely socks!!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |