Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 9 January 2007

Mission Completion!!!

.


Well..Here are all TWENTY skeins of my finished sock wool (4ply) for sale!! Mind you out of ALL of those..Only 8 are available for sale!! I will be listing them in the next few days over on my wool sale site..So keep your eye open over there for some woooolie goodness!! lol

Tomorrow is the last day to guess for the competition!! I am 10 guessed short of adding another prize!! Also..If you leave a guess under ANONYMOUS can you PLEASE put a name!! I have a guess..and no name or nothing to attach it to! Thank you. Winner will be announced on Thursday.

I am doing ok with the birthday knitting. I am up to just the sewing and knitting the collar of the older sons birthday jumper. I cant wait to get it done!! Then all the birthday knitting is smaller from there! lol.

I am working on my fathers socks too for his birthday. Though I am finding that the pattern (the rib) that looks so great with Adam's pop socks doesnt seem to be showing up so well in plain dark green sock yarn!!

Today was the first day back for my knitting group..I must say it was....interesting...It was good to see what everyone was knitting. And I sold some sock wool..Bought some Opal from (blogless) Caroline....

Anyway best be off! Catch you all later! Get guessing if you havent already!!

Happy knitting

Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 9:28 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You were the Winding Queen today!!!My 2 skeins I have bought from you are distinctly different!! Both beautiful!!! The new one is darker and has less paleness!!! I love them both. Have a lovely time with the imaginary lunch friend!!!

     
  • At 9:48 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Sorry I haven't replied to your email. I'd LOVE some yarn. Please let me know when you list them. x

     
  • At 1:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your yarns look so beautiful all piled up there. You have such a talent for dying. :)

     
  • At 2:54 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    wow!!! all those yarns are so beautiful!!!

     
  • At 3:37 pm, Blogger Little Purl said…

    What beautiful wool you have! And yes, you did inspire me to get back to my blog. Thanks ;o)
    Little Purl xx

     
  • At 12:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my, that wool is lovely! The colors are so wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |