Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 22 January 2007

The Birthday List

The birthday list is shrinking!! And I am glad about that!

Let's take a look at it now.
  1. Isaac's Size 5 Jumper (DONE DONE DONE!!!)
  2. Mum's birthday pressie (DONE DONE DONE!!!)
  3. Dad's Socks (Half a sock to go then done)
  4. Chritterpher's Size 1 Jumper (Have finished the back only)

So looking at the list I am doing well.. Though I have given myself the time limit of getting it all done by the 30th! All the January pressies are done though. Just the early Feb ones to go. I got most of my father's second sock done yesterday in the much cooler weather! If the weather keeps lower like it is now I should be set. BUT if it soars back up to melting pointed then I am screwed! LOL

Am considering listing some of my wool on Ebay. Also am seriously considering setting up paypal so I can start talking overseas orders for my wool (it would be so cheap for American's with the Aussie Dollar how is it against the US$$).

Okies folks! Off again. REALLY would like to get dad's sock finished today but won't be holding my breath. Adam has work. I have girls to myself this evening.

Happy knitting

Katt

9 Comments:

  • At 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would definately give ebay a go with your wool and I think that PayPal is a good idea to get overseas customers.

     
  • At 4:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should definitely go on ebay with your yarn! I would be happy to give you a quote - I have already praised you on my blog! The Elvira is done, the Waterlily almost and I have some left over so I will need to think of what to do with it! Fingerless mitts methinks.

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I third that!! You have done so well with your list knitting, you'll do even more now it's cooler!!!

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hurray for your gift knitting - you are almost done. You'll have the rest cranked out in no time. I think you should list on e-bay and set up a PayPal account. I'm sure you'd do really well with your lovely yarn!! Or, you could put it on Etsy instead of E-bay - I bet it would do great there too. :)

     
  • At 11:36 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Kate.. I was just going to find another cable for that cardi.... I don't have the mag either.

     
  • At 9:23 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    good grief; your productivity is phenomenal. I haven't even cast on the second sleeve yet!My friend, Barbara, who emailed you re pre-ordering yarn, is keen to do a sixpack (where else but Australia!). She wants 4-5 skeins so I'll make up the remainder weight. We'll conflab shortly and let you know our order.

     
  • At 2:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Katt, you are simply amazing!

    I haven't picked up my needle in forever. My baby is 10 months, he's still dive-bombing me and I am afraid of injuries...so I wait.

     
  • At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Katt, Man I am crafting like crazy here and your leaving me in the dust.
    I was popping to ask you where Sharon's been lately but it seems she's already been here. I miss her interesting blog.

     
  • At 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ebay, that is a good idea to try. Paypal is the way to go for ebay, my hubby will only use that for payments when he sells something. And...YIPEE...almost finished with the gift knitting!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |