Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Been awhile

Sorry been busy with knitting. It dawned on me 2 days ago that we were half way through the month so I SHOULD be half way through all the knitting!! So after some hard knitting here is where I stand with the 4 birthday pressies

  1. Isaac's size 5 jumper (DONE complete and happy with it. (B'day 28th Jan)
  2. Mum's pressie (its a bit if a surprise) Half done cast on the second half (B'day 30th Jan)
  3. Dad's birthday socks. Done one sock. One to go (B'day 2nd Feb)
  4. Critterpher's size 1 jumper. Back done rest to do (B'day 2nd Feb)

So I guess you could say I am half way through. Gotta get my parents done first cos who knows when they will be coming in. I might only get a few days warning and I have to have the pressies done for their visit! Just hoping it all goes down well. I know Demz will like the jumpers. She appreciates my knitting. My parents do too. Just hope mum likes hers.

Would show piccies of things..But computer and camera not playing nice :(

Oooh best announce the winner of the comp hey! its HELEN! She guessed 79 (just 1 short).

Ok back to the knitting for me! Its hard to do with all the heat at the moment!!! Its horrid down here..

Happy knitting all!

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 1:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd say you are more than half done - because one project is completely finished. I know you'll be able to knit the rest up in time - good for you. How funny that you said how hot it is - just as I was getting to that sentence I was thinking how chilly it is in here tonight. :)

     
  • At 4:03 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You, me The Labradors, Cats..we're all having a communal melt down. You are doing so well to be knitting!! I wonder about knitting in a bath, surrounded by icebergs!!!

     
  • At 4:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah I won! It's like a surprise birthday present. Thanks very much Katt. You are a very fast knitter you will finish it all in time.

     
  • At 4:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds to me like you'll get it all done with time to spare and in this heat too, that's impressive.

    It's been the week of dishcloths here, too hot for anything else. I think I need to move to Alaska.

     
  • At 7:36 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Yay you are doing really well. No slacking now - I would love you to get all that finished so you can get back onto your own pair of socks!

    2paw - I love your thinking girl. I have this big spa - I wonder if I got some bags of ice, if I could knit in the spa! It is so incredibly hot here that I would actually be willing to give it a go if it meant cooling down enough to actually knit.

     
  • At 8:57 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    I love it when I write a comment and then forget to post it!
    You've been going nuts while I've been 'away' - so much yarn, so little time. I've got some photos posted of the delphinium wool I bought from you knitted into a nascent matinee jacket. Mother-in-waiting is v. happy with the colours!

     
  • At 8:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow, you are doing better than me I just can't knit in this heat it is sapping all my energy or is that the kids!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |