Ok folks. Been awhile hasnt it? Well I have made progress on my loooong knitting list!
1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4. Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one). Finished!!
5. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
6. Kerry's socks (
4 2 odd and 1 on needles). Gotten Further Through It!! 7. Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front). Finished!! 8. Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one). Finished!!
9. Toy aeroplane (yeah..dont ask).
10. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
11. Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves).
12. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
13. Red baby cardigan (havent done much). (ripped back)
14. Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done).
15. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
16. Baby socks (started second one).
17. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
18. Pink Cable and Rib childs jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
19. Secret Santa project (cannot say more)
So I have finished a few...Ripped back one and considering ripping back another...Unfortunately I have added mittens for the Soaring Eagle Project to the list of knitting!! But the list is getting smaller faster then its getting bigger!!! I thought also I best add my Secret Santa thing to it..So I am honest with the number of things on the go!
Another great cause folks!! My dear friend Cathy has a call out for knitters for little knitwear for orphans in India! Please go to her blog for more info and help out! Also if you make buttons maybe a kind soul could make one for her cause to? So we can should it loud and proud on our sidebars!!
Happy knitting! Catch ya all later!