Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 8 December 2006

Sock Wool

Howdy folks!

Ok here is the promised wool that I have dyed. Due to sickness in the family and me being so tired I am only going to show off the sock wool today (plus I dont think Blogger could live with me trying to show it all off).

Now if you are in Australia and you are interested in buying some of my sock wool please feel free to email me (at mummykattATbigpondDOTcom just change the capitals to whats needed to make an email address).
I also have close up of all the wool if you want to see the colours in more details. Some were a total pain to get a good piccie of too!!
Tell all Aussie knitters you know! This is first in best dressed so dont let time waste! I have sold previous wool to people in my knitting group so I am not a beginner. I am hoping to have more at a later date..And maybe opening up at Etsy store later so my overseas friends can buy too.

These are approx 100g of sockwool (4ply) Pure New Wool. There is approx 360m per skein. Tension is 28sts to 10cm using 3.25mm. These will be $15 per skein (plus postage). so CHEAP!!!!

Delphinium (its a flower...)

Fire In The Sky

Rosebud (this one was named after Harley)

Seashell (named after Rachelle)there is two
colours there its just hard to see.

Water Lilly

I have one dyed up for Metal and Knit but it seems Blogger has had enough and wont let me post piccies of Stormy Seas at the moment. Will post that later.

I also have 125g of watermelon that is drying in the sun as I type that will be available (for $20 though). You should be able to get at least 2 pair of childrens socks out of this much (or even an adults pair and a childs pair). I ended up with 125g due to a males inability to read a set of scales while helping me. Its ok..I forgive him. He was helping while I was sick. So if anyone is interested in that let me know (will post a piccie of it later).

I also have 200g of watermelon made up to order for a friend so I best contact her too! lol

Next time. My 8ply wool for sale (I have some self striping with that too!).

Take care. Happy Knitting!

Katt

11 Comments:

  • At 5:20 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Simply beautiful!
    Such wonderful colour combinations. If only I had room in the stash....

     
  • At 7:29 pm, Anonymous Megor said…

    You know, I've never made socks and don't know if I could (tho once you see the dress I knitted for A Certain Christmas Present, you might be impressed!) but if you don't sell that delphinium in a hurry, let me know, I could be tempted. That's gorgeous.

    I'm wearing your socks ATM BTW, LOL Woot.

     
  • At 11:56 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    The others look so good and im sure mine is just as good.

    Email me the total bill and it will be postage to nsw as well. Ill give you my details via email,

     
  • At 1:23 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Wow, those are so great!!! I'm sure you'll sell out in no time!! :) Yes, you should definitely open an Etsy shop!!!

     
  • At 8:02 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    I love it all. Not sure which one I love the best although Water Lily is rather eye catching.

     
  • At 8:40 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Colours are beautiful.

    Can't wait to see pickies of the 8 ply.

    See ya Tuesday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 12:52 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    your yarn looks great!!

     
  • At 3:46 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    December is a terror for draining energy. I think that the heat kicking in plays a big role in how tired we all get - not just the frenetic madness of Christmas. It's +37C at the moment. Blerk.

     
  • At 3:51 pm, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Ooohhh! They're sooooo pretty. I love Rosebud and Water Lily! Just gorgeous!

     
  • At 3:53 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Lovely colours as usual. Hope wellness comes soon!!!

     
  • At 6:38 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Will Water Lilly stripe?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |