Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 10 December 2006

New Beginnings

Hello Folks! This past week has been a busy one for me!

I have created a new Blog for my wool I dye and sell. Go find it over HERE. I will be doing a button up for it later.

I cant believe how much I have sold already! ALL my sock wool has gone! And I have sold some of my 8ply too...I am doing well!

Thanks to EVERYONE that has purchased wool from me! It means so much to me. And thank you for all the wonderful comments people have made about the colours I do my wool. Its given me a big head!! lol

I do plan on doing up more sock wool early next year. I think I will lean more to sock wool. It seems to sell easier and well.

Knitting has been happening too..And I am running out of time to get it done! YIKES

Take care. Happy knitting..I am off to knit like a good girl! lol

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I am so glad all your sock wool has sold for you!! It is beautiful and I love your names. I like naming things too!!

     
  • At 3:14 am, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm not one bit surprised that your sock wool sold out so fast. You did such a wonderful job dying them!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |