Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 17 December 2006

My Special Pressies

.
my little baggie Cindy gave out to (and one of my
little jumpers thats mine)

Tootsie Rolls from Karen! YUM

mmmmmmmmmm Socks That Rock Sock wool!! from Karen

Such a cute little mug from Caroline (part of my Secret Santa pressie)



My gorgeous Scarf from Blogless Caroline! I ADORE it!!!

Face washer and soap from Caroline

Thank you to everyone who gave me gorgoeus gifts for Chrissie (and as a prize)..I feel so spesh!!

Katt

10 Comments:

  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Such beautiful gifts and all of them are sooooo you!

     
  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger sue said…

    You are such a lucky gal receiving all those pressies for Christmas. I love your little sweaters too, just gorgeous.

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh I know how much you love your scarf!! Now if only it was colder...!!!!!

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great haul of gifts they are all so nice and that socks that rock yarn is divine I cant wait to get my skein on the needles.

     
  • At 1:10 am, Blogger Karen said…

    So glad it finally got there!! Enjoy. :)

     
  • At 1:22 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Oh Kate you lucky duck (er I mean chicken) lol

    those presents are lovely!!

     
  • At 5:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!!! You have another one on the way!!!

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    How beautiful! What a blessed girlie you are!

     
  • At 6:28 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    The scarf is lovely! I'm intrigued by the pattern. Oh, and I love my mini sweater! That was so kind of you to do for everyone, thanks!

     
  • At 8:56 am, Blogger Kate said…

    Dear Katt,
    Just to let you know, I got the yarn and it's a beautiful as I imagined it would be. Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |