Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 21 December 2006

Merry Chrissie All.

.

Anyone who knows me knows I think most the time that one of my children acts like an angel..and the other like the devil.....Who would have thunket that we obviously got it the wrong way around!!! lol

This will probably be my last post before Chrissie..As of tomorrow everything is full on and I probably wont be able to wipe my nose if I sneeze before Wednesday next week!! YIKES...

The sock for Adams pop still isnt finished. Mmmm...Will have to get working on that. I want to take something to visit people that ISNT for someone else..something that IS for me...I want to cast on my first pair of socks for me...So will have to get that packed..As well as a pair of mittens to work on for Cathy and her friends charity (I feel awful about how behind I am getting something done for that...I might have to fall back on posting extra stuff over if I dont get much done).

Next lot of wool for my to dye has arrived..ALL for sock wool...Will get to sorting it out after Chrissie..Teaching my sister to dye tomorrow! Bet she will be a natural.

Tuesday was Harley's 7th birthday. She had a ball. Had a party with a few friends. Got spoilt. She loves it...

Okies folks...Hope you all have a Merry Chrissie..Or whatever it is you do..STAY SAFE no matter what! Catch ya on the flip side.

Katt

13 Comments:

  • At 5:50 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Merry Christmas to you and your's, Katt. Hope it goes well.

     
  • At 6:55 pm, Anonymous Seeeester Megor said…

    Bet you she wont ;)

    Shell is eeeeevil... now... if she's a mini version... like minime... she must be a miniYOU... so you're evil too?

    Made sense in my head :D

     
  • At 11:53 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Merry Xmas Katt. x

     
  • At 12:26 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Look at those lovely girls!! Have a great Christmas!!! Oh and happy dyeing!!

     
  • At 12:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My goodness, they BOTH look like angels to me. :) Good luck with the sock, I'm sure you will have it done in no time. I can't wait to cast on for socks for myself as well - this gift knitting is started to become a drag and I just want to keep everything!! A very Merry Christmas to you and your family.

     
  • At 12:49 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    Merry Christmas Kate.. and happy birthday Harley!!

     
  • At 4:53 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    What a lovely picture - they are both little Angel's :) Good luck finishing up your Christmas knitting and try to enjoy a bit of the holiday!
    Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family Katt!

     
  • At 3:46 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    gorgeous shot of the girls - they remind me of the description of the Ingalls girls in Little House on the Prairie (original book, not series). Laura always wore pink and Mary wore blue.

    Hope things slow down a little for you. Have a happy and safe Chrissy,
    K.

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Katt I have tagged you for the 6 weird things meme

     
  • At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas! Aww...your gals are lovely! They do not look evil at all, but then again...neither do mine but I know that they are! :) I hope that your package gets there soon. It has been a couple weeks now. :)

     
  • At 6:19 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas to you and your gorgeous girls. I hope Santa finds you, you certainly deserve a treat or two!

     
  • At 10:00 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, Katt!
    I finished my Christmas knitting at 11am this morning... LOL

     
  • At 8:38 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    I am so slack - I have looked at this picture so many times and haven't posted! Merry Christmas Katt, Adam, Harley and Rachelle - Hoping Santa brought you lots of nice things and that you ate far too much and now feel sick. hehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |