BUT I have a little voice in my head that wont leave me alone...
"Its only socks for you...As long as you have them done by winter, start something else"
"You have that baby jumper pattern you want to design..Start doing that!"
"You should be knitting stuff for Kerry!! You got like 4 jumpers/cardigans still to do for her!"
It's a nagging little voice...It needs a good kick in the pants! THIS is why I dont have anything knitted for myself!! As soon as I start something for me this little voice butts in...
Am I the only person that has this annoying little voice? Or am I just a tad crazy ;)
Ok I got tagged to do a Weird Meme thing..Here I go.
RULES:Each player of this game starts with the weird things about them. People who get tagged need to write on their blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you have tagged them in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
- When knitting patterns with panel pattern repeats I have to finish the WHOLE pattern I cant stop part way through (even if its like a 16 row pattern). This can cause problems if say...the Phone rings and I am on row 5.
- I love staying inside. I could be happy with not leaving the house for a week. In saying that I do have times where if I dont leave the house I will climb the walls.
- I have to eat my M&Ms in colour pairs (this only applies for the big ones, small ones I dont care about).
- I have been a wrestling fan since I was 10y.o. (most people will find this weird..Wrestling fans wont! lol).
- I dont like coke-a-cola or straight pepsi. Its too sweet (I am a Pepsi Max girl)..But I have 2 sugars in my coffee!
- I feel guilty about buying sock yarn with the cost of it being far more then what I would pay to BUY a pair of socks (yet I have enough to make about 30 adults pairs).
There I have done my bit! Catch you all later..Happy knitting...Will see next post if I have cast something new on, gone back to Kerry's things or have done more on my socks! lol