Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 31 December 2006

The List and little voices

I gave in to the little voice in my head...ONLY for 1 night though..And cast on the baby jumper I so wanted to work on (before I forget the design and the picture I have of it in my head). But I went back to my sock yesterday!! And finished number 1!! YAY!!!! So just gotta cast on number 2 and get working on that.

Its been a long time since we have seen "The LIST" isnt it? Well here is is again!

1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4. Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one). Finished!!
5. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
6. Kerry's socks (4 2 odd and 1 on needles). DONE!! FINISHED!!! Don't want to see them AGAIN!!!!!
7. Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front). Finished!!
8. Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one). Finished!!
9. Toy aeroplane (yeah..don't ask). Ripped back
10. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
11. Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves). Ripped back..Why ? Well haven't been happy with it. Hence why I haven't finished it. Body isn't long enough
12. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
13. Red baby cardigan (haven't done much). (ripped back)
14. Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done). Finished!!
15. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
16. Baby socks (started second one).
17. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
18. Pink Cable and Rib child's jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
19. Secret Santa project (cannot say more)

Lets clean it up again

1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4 Harley's jumper (only just begun).
5. Socks for ME!!! (1 done 1 to go)
6. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
7 Green ribbed jumper (back done).
8 Stocking stitch socks (1 done 1 to go).
9 Baby socks (started second one).
10My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
11Pink Cable and Rib child's jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
12. My designed baby jumper for Kerry (onto the sleeves).
13. My designed baby jumper. (doing the body now).
14. Cardigan for Kerry. (only just started body all in one).

Looook!! The list IS getting smaller..Even though I am adding to it all the time! lol

Okies folks! That all for me for now! Have a GREAT New Year! Stay safe! Will get back to you real soon about the Contest! In the next few days!
Happy knitting!!!!!

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    It definitely is getting smaller. Glad the socks are going well.
    Happy New Year and have you seen that MrsDrWho has a kitten????? I know you will like her!!!

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Hey, great shrinking list! Happy New Year to you, too!

     
  • At 11:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MMM knitting lists I must attend to the one i have noticed is banking up on me too.

    hope the new year is a good knitting year for you and I cant wait to see your new sock yarns dyed up

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |