Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 16 December 2006

Knitting we will go...A Knitting we will go!!

Well I am back in action with the knitting..I have dyed up all my sock wool (and sold it all) now waiting for the next batch to come in for my to get busy with again (that will be after Chrissie though).

Well..Lets pull up the list of Chrissie knitting I have to do and see how I am going.


  1. Secret Santa Knitting DONE DONE DONE..And given..Love?
  2. Adams Pops Socks (down to the second sock should get it done soon)
  3. Little Gifties (I said it was for one but it was actually a few for my knitting group friends) DONE and given..and Loved I think...
  4. Pair of Thujas for Adams step-dad Adam said to forget about these..I get the feeling from him he doesnt think they will be appreciated.

So I have started the last sock for Adams pop..I will get them all done in the next few days. So even with the cold I had I have gotten through it all. Though at the sacrifice of getting many things done for Cathy's India Project....I am hoping to get a few things done..But wont get as many as I would have loved to.

The little gifties I knitted for my S'n'B group were fun to do but after about 5 I got sick of them! lol. I took a few days (well...a week) break and then got back to the last 5.


My Secret Santa through my knitting group was the wonderful (but blogless) Caroline! She gave me such gorgeous gifts! I so cant wait til winter to use my scarf (I finally have one!! I was the last person in the house without one!!).

I got my wonderful parcel from Karen!! I ADORE it!!! And I was so spoilt!! I got some gorgeous Socks That Rock!!!! I have to work out the perfect pattern to go with the lovely colourway! I also got some Tootsie Rolls...They are yum!! Havent eaten them all yet..Been a good girl!

Okies..I would post piccies of all the gifties that were given to me from my knitting group and piccies of what Karen gave me...But blogger has stopped playing nice!! STUPID thing!!

Catch ya all later! Will post rest of piccies when I can!Happy knitting to all

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 6:57 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    love my little Jumper, I am hanging it on my Kind of Christmas Tree. I will take a photo and post it- whenever!! I still ahven't taken the little extra wool off my Cable Socks. Do they have a name?? I love them!!! You are so busy!!!!
    Socks that Rock??? OMGCB you are so lucky!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:32 am, Blogger Karen said…

    You did a great job on your Christmas knitting!! I'm still plugging away at mine, hopefully I can still finish it. The little sweaters are so cute - I made one last year that hangs on our tree. I planned to knit a bunch for this Christmas but never quite got around to it. There's always next year. :) So glad you loved the STR - I knew from the start that was what I wanted to get for you at Rhinebeck!! And then you mentioned it when I asked what you might like - so it was perfect!!!

     
  • At 11:30 am, Blogger Lynne said…

    wow - I am so impressed by your knitting and dyeing and also selling yarn - I haven't sold a thing for hmm, two months. Must plug it a bit more...

     
  • At 5:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are so cute! Do you have a pattern that you are willing to share???
    :)

     
  • At 10:28 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    your tiny jumpers are soo cute, wish adult jumpers would knit up that fast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |