Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 5 December 2006

Its that time of year again!

No I dont mean Christmas (though it is that time too). I mean IDIOTS on the ROADS!!! Which is related to Chrissie...But anyway!

I shall now tell you what I HATE about this time of year!
  1. I HATE the hot weather!!
  2. I HATE idiot drivers!!
  3. I HATE having to go into town and deal with idiot drivers in a confined space as well as idiot shoppers!!
  4. I HATE being short of cash and having to get HEAPS of Chrissie pressies as well as Harley's birthday organsed!

I have been a gooood girl! I have been dying wool today! When they are all dried and pretty I will show you all! I have already got 4 skeins of sock wool earmarked for people as well as 1 skein of 8ply...Which will leave me with 6 skeins of sock wool and 9 of 8ply (DK)...And they are at a great price!!

Alas being as I dont have paypal at the moment I will only be able to sell them to Aussies.

Note to self..BUY MORE GLOVES!!! My fingers/hands are a lovely shade of many colours!

Still have cold...Still have hay fever...Still have jaw though its a LOT better..It only plays up at night if I dont heatpack it enough or the right way.

Okies folks! that's all for me today. Must go take care of the last lot of wool that has just finished up! Catch you all later! Happy knitter!

Katt

12 Comments:

  • At 9:24 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I totally know what you mean about stupid christmas stuff.

    I spend a lot of time, thought and money on decent christmas presents for family and friends. I HATE getting crappy cheap sh*t in return. Last year I got a coffee set. I dont even drink coffee....

     
  • At 9:47 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    It's crazy everywhere! Can't wait to see the yarn. x

     
  • At 11:22 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Yup, we've got the idiot drivers here, and the idiot shoppers, and the lack of $$ . . . . but on heat. :( It's below freezing this morning, brrrrr. I hope your cold and hay fever are gone soon and that your jaw continues to get better. Hugs.

     
  • At 11:27 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You poor thing. It is going to be hot as the week goes on. I am hiding inside and The Labradors have their paddle pool filled and ready!! They have had a play with the hose already!!! Ah idiot drivers...Yes!! Hope you remember to put the heat pack on quickly!!!

     
  • At 12:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss warm weather...we're cold out here.

     
  • At 2:38 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    cant wait to see your yarns!!!

     
  • At 8:39 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    It does get stressful this time of year! I hope you're feeling better soon. I don't like the hot weather either.

     
  • At 12:50 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    sounds like you can't get away from idiot drivers no matter where you go in the world.. we sure do have our share too.. but they're driving in -30c weather...lol...
    hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The silly season has hit with a vengeance.

    Cathy

     
  • At 12:47 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh no you sound really miserable, I do hope you get better soon :)

    Christmas was never meant to be so crazy, I think it gets worse every year.

    See you Tuesday.

     
  • At 1:05 pm, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    ((HUGS)) glad the Jaw is better! I also am with you on the holiday thing. If it was really about the "true meaning" of the holidays I'd totally be happy,but it's what it has all turned in to. I bet the yarn is beautiful!

     
  • At 3:15 pm, Blogger trek said…

    Our nutty drivers come out this time of year too - and get compounded by inclement weather.

    Feeling your pain in the Northern Hemisphere..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |