Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 19 November 2006

Time (and lack of it)

Just looked at the little counter down the bottom of my blog..there is EXACTLY 1 month until Harley turns 7!!! Where did the time go? And on that note..Here is something none of you want to hear..If there is 1 month until Harleys birthday then there is 1 month and 6 days until Chrissie!! YIKES!!

Happy Birthday Bugsy!!! Hope you have a great day..Hugs and Kisses from us to you.

I have had to give up the whole getting my knitting for Kerry finished before Christmas idea. A new "problem" has been thrown my way and I just wont have time to get Kerry's things, Chrissie knitting, charity things for Rachel and Cathy and the problem taken care of before Chrissie. SIGH..Was planning on using the money from Kerry FOR pressies and stuff..There goes that whole idea. Oh well cant be helped.

Weather is all cloudy today. Which I love. I just wish it would rain already!! I adore rain.

I am in two swaps at the moment. One with Ragan and another with Vicki! I am looking forward to getting both my parcels and have to pay for most of the stuff for Ragan and get it here so I can get it in the mail to her. Will have to gather everything for Vicki and get hers in the mail this week if I can (its all about the KACHING at the moment..and the lack there of it). I am also looking forward to SENDING both my parcels and hope that they like what they get at the other end. Vicki knows what she will be getting (she picked it), but Ragan will be a surprise..

I am also watching my P.O. Box like a hawk for my incoming parcel from Karen! I am all excited like at kid at Christmas over getting this parcel.

Okies folks there is your update..Maybe there will be piccies next time!! Will have to find something to take piccies of. Take care and happy knitting

Katt

3 Comments:

  • At 8:26 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Glad to see I'm not the only one! I posted a similar question recently - Just Where does time go???

     
  • At 12:22 am, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Gee I went into overtime last night to get things done and well today I started the cards writting

    THe sock yarn of Lana Grossa I was sent it
    meilenmweit fun &stripes shade 636 and I only have 50 grams of it so im stumped at what to do. I might get small socks for me but I wear army boots.

     
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh dear too much on or happening and too little time, which explains my absence from blogland lately :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |