Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 8 November 2006

Thanks all!!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my wool! I am rather proud of them.

Okies to reply some comments I got on them.

Leeanne asked what is on my label. It says "Kitty Knits" (knitwear and wool label).

Shazzy asked about a Kool Aid 101 course..Hun..NONE of its Kool Aid!!! lol..Maybe one day I will get a course up (I have no time at the moment).

BlackCrow mentioned being on a bus if I DID do a course..LOL...Hun you missed it..My knitting group got together and did a "DYE IN" (as we called it) several months ago..But will let you know if we ever do another one.

And for all of you that BOUGHT some of that yarn...I really hope to see it knitted up real soon!! I am dying (not DYEING!!) to see how it looks and know what you all do with it.

1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4. Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one). Finished!!
5. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
6. Kerry's socks (4 2 odd and 1 on needles). Gotten Further Through It!! DONE!! FINISHED!!! Don't want to see them AGAIN!!!!!
7. Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front). Finished!!
8. Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one). Finished!!
9. Toy aeroplane (yeah..don't ask). Ripped back
10. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
11. Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves). Ripped back..Why you ask? Well I haven't been happy with it. Hence why I haven't finished it. Body isn't long enough
12. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
13. Red baby cardigan (haven't done much). (ripped back)
14. Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done). Finished!!
15. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
16. Baby socks (started second one).
17. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
18. Pink Cable and Rib child's jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
19. Secret Santa project (cannot say more)

Okies lets clean this up and look at it again

1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
5. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
6. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
7. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
8. Baby socks (started second one).
9. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
10. Pink Cable and Rib child's jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
11. Secret Santa project (cannot say more)
12. NEW baby cardigan for Kerry (only just started)
13. NEW baby jumper for Kerry (almost finished back)
14. Harley's Little Dublin socks (only started today) HAPPY BUGSY!! lol

So even with the 3 new things (ok so I should just reserve two spots for Kerry all the time) And Harley's socks that I cast on today..I am only up at 14 now (I should always keep a spot for family member socks too I guess). Not bad really!! I have ripped back a few..Cast on only 3 (two I NEEDED to..Can't avoid Kerry's stuff so shouldn't really count them).

And please spare a thought for Cathy. Who lost her fur baby this week. Seems its a hard time in Tassie. In the past 2 months I lost my Zander, my mother lost her Fur Baby Jimmy (a wallaby) and now Cathy lost Patches. Bad things come in 3s they say...Please go send her some love.

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 7:52 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    haha Yes Katt I am finally Happy hehe

    That list is looking pretty good. I don't think it will be long before you develop a bad case of startitis at the rate you are going.

    Well done. You have worked very hard to get all that done.

     
  • At 7:54 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    p.s. What are you going to do if Kerry wants more of those socks that you love so much?

     
  • At 9:49 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    You've done well to get down to only 14 projects on the go (and with 3 new projects started).

    I'm hoping that bad luck only comes in 3's as we don't want any more bad news.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:30 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    You are doing really well, and look at how many things are 'some done' too!!! I love my wool but I won't be knitting socks till after Christmas!!!

     
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger melissa said…

    Ouch ..my wrists hurt just reading your list katt .
    I'm not sure I could be good like you and finish it all!!

     
  • At 7:13 pm, Blogger shazzy said…

    Wow u are a busy girl and I just plod along on the things I want to make at my own pace now and loving it. Since Ive had a break Ive made 2 pairs of socks and stuff for brins dolls etc, OK OK im letting my homework lapse a bit and Im off to do that now, so I can knit a bit more hey.

    Ok what dyes ya using then
    and that watermelon, I can sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo see me in a pair of socks from that. Got any more ??

    Shazzy

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Thanks for your good luck wishes - 1 more week to go! x

    PS: That sure is soooome list...

     
  • At 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my golly goodness! That is so much knitting to do. What lovely deadlines to face. We will be watching you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |