Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

suffering from Title block

The soaring eagle project knitting is all collected and taken care of! I am SO glad this is over for many reasons! ONE...wow who would have thought organising would take so much (Rachel how are you COPING!!)? TWO...The kids are so much closer to having their knitwear THREE...One more thing removed from my long list of things to do this year!!!

Working my way slowly through other knitting too. Very slowly. Last week was almost a waste. My jaw started really hurting part way through the week. Got horrid by Friday night. Was close to going to the Drs this week about it. But relied on Dr Google and found some things to try..So heatpack is working well. Its still a little painful but I am living.

Knitting group was today. It was good, lots of laughs and loud talking. I really enjoy my knitting groups..Its great fun and time away from the home/family!!

Christmas knitting sits at this
  1. Secret Santa Knitting (need to be done in 2 weeks)
  2. Pair of plain socks for Adams pop
  3. little giftie for someone cant mention they may be reading
  4. little gifties to give out to knitting group at last meeting (in 2 weeks)
  5. pair of Thuja's for Adams step dad.

Secret Santa stuff would be SO much closer to finished (if not finished) if it wasnt for the freaken jaw that knocked me about for DAYS (with lack of sleep and all).

Okies pumpkins (and if you dont like pumpkins pick another veggie!!) I am off to knit..Knitting is my friend....wont be in about a month!! lol

Take care..Happy knitting

Katt

9 Comments:

  • At 9:59 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Im glad I have finished the beanies as well but my nice post office lady put the weight down to the lower level and charged me the lower price as there has been about 16 parcels in the last week for me to send around the world. the second dolly was just in a pile of photocopied I have and well they are a bit fidly but it was special request.

     
  • At 5:50 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    glad your jaw is getting better, I had the same problem last week - stress has something to do with it ;). Have a great day and good luck on your Christmas Knitting.

     
  • At 7:50 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    definately glad your jaw is a little better and that Dr Google came through for you. yay the heatpack!

    great that you got the soaring eagles stuff ready.

    p.s. Stop reading this and keep knitting - you don't have long now girl before christmas!!!!

     
  • At 10:42 am, Anonymous Katie said…

    Wow, two pairs of socks to finish in less than a month, I'm impressed!
    Hope you're jaw feels better soon.

     
  • At 12:12 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Thank you for organising this Katt!! You have done a wonderful job for us and them!!
    Hope your jaw is feeling better soon, you poor thing!!!

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    OMG! You are a busy knitter!

    Glad to read your jaw is getting better. Very nasty thing to be sore.

     
  • At 6:07 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    everyone seems to be busy doing christmas knitting!!! yay!!!

    how many days have we left? let me count. 1..2..3.......27 days??

     
  • At 8:23 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Wow you knit fast. Havent had time with the new job. I would like to take a look at those patterns you mentioned at my blog. *something simple though*
    Thanks muchly.

     
  • At 10:59 am, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    YAY! Can't wait to receive the package! I am so thankful for you and your organizing sweetie! ((HUGS)) Glad your jaw is better this is no time to have any physical ailments eh? Good luck on your knitting. I'm knitting a Christmas gift, then some beanies, then another gift while I'm stuck in the house durin gthis winter storm!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |