suffering from Title block
Working my way slowly through other knitting too. Very slowly. Last week was almost a waste. My jaw started really hurting part way through the week. Got horrid by Friday night. Was close to going to the Drs this week about it. But relied on Dr Google and found some things to try..So heatpack is working well. Its still a little painful but I am living.
Knitting group was today. It was good, lots of laughs and loud talking. I really enjoy my knitting groups..Its great fun and time away from the home/family!!
Christmas knitting sits at this
- Secret Santa Knitting (need to be done in 2 weeks)
- Pair of plain socks for Adams pop
- little giftie for someone cant mention they may be reading
- little gifties to give out to knitting group at last meeting (in 2 weeks)
- pair of Thuja's for Adams step dad.
Secret Santa stuff would be SO much closer to finished (if not finished) if it wasnt for the freaken jaw that knocked me about for DAYS (with lack of sleep and all).
Okies pumpkins (and if you dont like pumpkins pick another veggie!!) I am off to knit..Knitting is my friend....wont be in about a month!! lol
Take care..Happy knitting