Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 22 November 2006

Meme

Got this from KnittingNatty thought I would do it. Trying to find one word is hard!!

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.
No.

Explanations.
1. Yourself: Tired

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Loud
3. Your hair: Brown
4. Your mother: Strong
5. Your father: Skinny
6. Your favorite item: Yarn
7. Your dream last night: Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink: Coffee
9. Your dream car: Rav4
10. The room you are in: Loud
11. Your ex: Blonde
12. Your fear: Death
13. What you want to be in 10 years? Alive
14. Who you hung out with last night? Family
15. What You're Not? Skinny
16. Muffins: Please
17. One of your wish list items: STR
18. Time: Lacking
19. The last thing you did: Email
20. What you are wearing: Clothes
21. Your favorite weather: Winter
22. Your favorite book: Reilly
23. The last thing you ate: Burger
24. Your life: Busy
25. Your mood: Tired
26. Your best friend: Adam
27. What are you thinking about right now? Knitting
28. Your car: Ford
29. What are you doing at the moment? Blogging
30. Your summer: Hot
31. Your relationship status: Happy
32. What is on your TV? Simpsons
33. What is the weather like? Windy
34. When is the last time you laughed? Today

If you want it, consider yourself tagged!

7 Comments:

  • At 3:53 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Very cool post!! I love Muffins:Please!!! I see Matthew Reilly has a new book written, I know not what, but I am looking forward to a film!!! We are all pining for the fjords we were so hot yesterday. It is cooler today!!!

     
  • At 11:02 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I think that I will have to try this meme.

    In place of Reilly at the moment I think though that I would have to put Evanovich as I've just finished her last book "Motor mouth" and it was another wonderful Evanovich triumph.

     
  • At 12:52 am, Blogger Karen said…

    How fun. Mmmm, maybe I'll bake some muffins now!! :) I'll have to steal this when I need something to blog about.

     
  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Shoshana said…

    This is a neat me-me Katt. I'll try doing it...after Thanksgiving Holidays...all kids are home all week. It's fun!

     
  • At 8:53 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Your answers were fun to read - especially the 'muffins:please'.

     
  • At 1:18 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I loved reading your answers.

     
  • At 11:14 am, Blogger Kate said…

    Oooo, muffins... : P
    I'd love to bake some today but it's too hot. I think I could just leave the tray outside to bake the batter (mind you they'd be flavoured with ants). I don't think I'll be muffining for a while now. This summer is a complete drag. Why did I elect to live in an oven?!?

    Baby blanket yarn for the July northern hemisphere baby arrived on Wednesday; some nice 8 ply cream cotton. I'm investigating various patterns with a view to doing a sort of patchwork. Not sure how I'll work this yet. I've yet to start the July southern hemisphere baby blanket, which will definitely need to be warm - the kid will be in Can'tberra!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |