Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 15 November 2006

A Cry for Help

I ask you lovely caring knitters out there. Is there anyone who has time to help a poor woman in dire need at this time of year? Cathy over at Tightly Wound ~ Loosely Knit is giving a HUGE call out to knitters to help her dear friend. Her friend has had it REALLY bad at the moment (loss of her 2 children and husband in a car accient and now has lost the baby she was carrying). Cathy wants to make a Comfort Blanket for her friend. I think this is a WONDERFUL idea. Truely caring for a woman alone so close to Christmas (I couldnt imagine losing everything so quickly). I dont have the time with all my commintments to help with this blanket (and I feel really bad about it). So I thought I would do a post asking if anyone could help (if even 3 people can make a square cos I got them onto it all)! Just a woollen square is needed. 8inches square. Please head over to Cathy's blog, read...see if you can help..

Katt

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Thank you so much Katt, you are truly a lovely person!

     
  • At 2:37 am, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    Katt, you are amazing in how concerned you are for others. That story is just heart wrenching. I'm going to try, but I'm not sure I can get it done and in the amil, but I'm going to give it a try.

    Thank you so much for all you hvae done for me and for my kids too Katt! I hope you realize how happy I am that I have met you! ((HUGS)) girlie!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |