Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 6 October 2006

Thank you everyone

I would love to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who left lovely comments about the death of Zander.

It will be a week tonight that I lost my beautiful ginger baby man. And I have missed him so much each of those day. This week has gone in such a haze. I keep expecting to see him, have him jump up on me in bed for a cuddle, have him sit with me while I knit, have him give me headbutts wanting me to rub his face.

There has been one day all week that I didnt cry, pretty sad really. Something that a pet owner wouldnt understand, but someone who sees their pet as their baby would.

I do still blame myself. And I probably always will. I cant help myself. I had Zander for 6 1/2years. He was almost as old as my eldest child. Most of Adam and my relationship has involved Zander.

Anyway thank you again each and everyone of you. Thank you especially to Bugsy who has been constantly checking up on me and being there for me in my time of need. You are an angel among angels hun.


Zander Panda
15/2/00 to 29/9/06


Normal posts will resume soon..I promise.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:07 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What a gorgeous picture. It will get easier and you will feel better. I never consider myself to be a 'pet owner' either. I have companion animals!!!

     
  • At 7:14 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Hang in there, Katt :)

    I'm also not a pet owner; I have a dog who is part of the family.

    I'm glad you feel supported in your hour of need.

     
  • At 7:45 am, Blogger Patches & Mittens said…

    We are all so sorry.......no words, just tears....

    CalicoMom Toni and cats

     
  • At 2:03 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    He is such a beauitful boy. I know you will feel better it will just take a little time *BIG HUGS*

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    oh darls. I know how hard it is to lose a baby (human or furry) and all the things you go through. I will always be here for you, whenever you need me.

    I love that picture of Zander - what a spunk! I just know he is looking down on you, giving you headbutts still and trying to give you strength.

    take care sweets.

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice image!

    http://daythree.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |