Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 19 October 2006

Random Rambles

First off the bat...Looking for a good cause? How about knitting for less fortunate school children? Rachel over at Procrastiknitter is looking for lovely people who are willing to knit small projects for the children at her school. These things might be the ONLY things some of these kids get for Chrissie..And it will keep them warm this coming winter in the US. If you would like to help out go HERE!

My knitting? well I haven't finished anything on my LOOOONG list..But I am getting closer, really I am!!

Shoulder is all good now..Thanks all for the lovely comments!!

Secret Santa Knitting...Yes..Don't ask..Cant talk about it..lol. The walls have ears...or eyes (being as Ears won't help them unless someone is reading out my blog posts).

Piccies? Well I know I still owe you all piccies of the last Project Spectrum but when I tried to post a few to show you all I lost the whole post and had to start again..So as soon as blogger plays nice..I will post piccies.

I am still waiting on the dishcloths for the Dishcloth swap I am a part of. Not starting to worry JUST yet!! We were meant to have them in the mail by the 1oth of this month so nothing to worry about yet...I haven't heard if the ones I mailed have arrived to their new home yet either.

Okies folks! I am offski! Catch ya later! Happy knitting..

Katt

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I just 'plugged' the soaring eagles over at my blog too ;)

    I haven't got mine yet either or the person I sent to got theirs so don't worry.

    Secret santa, hmmm would we eavesdrop or anything???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |