Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 28 October 2006

Progress

Ok folks. Been awhile hasnt it? Well I have made progress on my loooong knitting list!

1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
4. Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one). Finished!!
5. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
6. Kerry's socks (4 2 odd and 1 on needles). Gotten Further Through It!!
7. Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front). Finished!!
8. Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one). Finished!!
9. Toy aeroplane (yeah..dont ask).
10. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
11. Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves).
12. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
13. Red baby cardigan (havent done much). (ripped back)
14. Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done).
15. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
16. Baby socks (started second one).
17. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
18. Pink Cable and Rib childs jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
19. Secret Santa project (cannot say more)

So I have finished a few...Ripped back one and considering ripping back another...Unfortunately I have added mittens for the Soaring Eagle Project to the list of knitting!! But the list is getting smaller faster then its getting bigger!!! I thought also I best add my Secret Santa thing to it..So I am honest with the number of things on the go!

Another great cause folks!! My dear friend Cathy has a call out for knitters for little knitwear for orphans in India! Please go to her blog for more info and help out! Also if you make buttons maybe a kind soul could make one for her cause to? So we can should it loud and proud on our sidebars!!

Happy knitting! Catch ya all later!

Katt

10 Comments:

  • At 4:49 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    That is a helluva lot of knitting, Katt! It must be very satisfying to cross off something, and frustrating to see how much there is to go!

     
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    You have been working very hard - well done on all your knitting achievements. I hope seeing that progress list that you feel like you are getting somewhere now.

    take care chicky.

     
  • At 8:46 pm, Anonymous Nora said…

    Love the sock u suggested. Will definitely consider. Thanks. x

     
  • At 11:31 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Phew....what a list!!!! I hope that you get through it all. It is great when you can cross something off. My problem is I keep adding more once I finish something. Oh well!!

     
  • At 12:40 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Keep up the good work.

    You are a one woman manual, hand operated knitting machine. Lol.

    Cathy

     
  • At 4:52 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is one scary list!!

     
  • At 5:45 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Doesnt it feel good to know that things are slowly getting done.

     
  • At 2:04 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    dont think i should have a list. coz i feel my list grows faster compare to my knitting speed!! Hahaha!!

     
  • At 1:03 pm, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Wow Kathy, I think I need a nap after reading your knitting list.

    Makes having to chase my 5 kids around aroudn today a leisure time!

    How are you doing?

     
  • At 4:06 pm, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    OMGoodness! I am in awe! Can you send some of your motivation in the package when you send it to the States! ((HUGS))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |