Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 13 October 2006

My UFO's

Yes I know I have alot of UFO's..And today I found another one while looking for something (added it to the bottom of the list below).

The two jumpers for Kerry are closer to getting finished. I have just the top of the raglan sleeves on one (then the yolk..first time yolk for me!!) and just the sleeves, sew up and collar of the second.

As for Bugsy's comment that I need to start more things for Harley (bite your tongue my dear!! lol) Harley got her socks before I started Rachelle's (so her's are done) and I am gonna start her jacket after I do Rachelle's jacket (I need to dye the yarn for her first).

Some of my UFO's go back about a year (I dont think I have any over 18mths old)...I know I should do the oldest first but I probably wont. I seem to get most of my UFO work finished over summer (dont ask me why) so hoping to cut the list down to well under 10 by the end of summer. Last year by the end of summer I was down to about 5 UFOs!! So we are looking at in 8mths its climbed by about 13 projects!!! YIKES.

Okies folks. Plans for today, finish the sleeves of jumper that needs yoke, start and finish the other baby jumpers sleeves. AND if lucky..maybe get a sock done? I think socks might be weekends work...And maybe finish up the two jumpers...

Take care all. Happy knitting! And next week I have plans on making a plea to you all for some children in America (so if you like the idea of giving some poor children a smile at Chrissie..Have your needles at ready).

Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 3:23 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I daren't count my UFO's as I have too many.

    Before I went away on holidays I frogged 1 that had been in the cupboard for about hmmmmmmmmmm 5 years or so.

    I have fixed the sock wars link for you.

    The pattern is part way down the page and they are 8 ply. I have a pair knit already and I can see where I will modify for the next pair.

    Catch ya Tuesday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 4:19 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    Yes, I'm trying not to start new things despite the temptation. Though your list of UFO's made me feel a little better about mine!

     
  • At 7:28 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Yes, you have lots of UFOs, but look how many things you will have when they are finished!!!
    Dyeing?? You are dyeing???? Ohhh!! How exciting. What colour?? I bet Sharon hopes it's not purple, and I bet Rachelle hopes it is!!!
    Yep, you can fondle my sock wool on Tuesday!!! It's LOVELY!!!

     
  • At 11:24 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Keep it up and youll get throught them even I have to stay on focus despite the heat this weekend. I am going to do a puppy from simply knitting as a quick filler item.

     
  • At 3:39 pm, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Hi Katt, I noticed that since my a baby is a crawling 6 months, it's hard to find time to knit. I am afraid of having to accidentally hurt him with the needles. He loves to crawl and dive-bombs me.

    I hope I don't lost what little progress I made with my knitting. :P

     
  • At 11:12 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    hehehe

    I can't believe you found another one! naughty girl.

    p.s. stop reading, keep knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |