Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 15 October 2006

Knitter Down!!

But not out just yet!

Woke up this morning with a killer shoulder ache! this is going to hinder knitting a lot! And it has been actually. I have been working on socks out of "sock wool from hell" from Kerry...I am onto the foot of the second sock of a pair!! Shock horror!! I am a little worried that I am gonna run out of yarn. I am pushing the limit I can tell you! I have another 4 socks to knit after this one...And have to make all the stripes match..I dont think I am gonna make it! The yarn really IS from HELL!!!

Speaking of sockyarn! Remember I said I wouldnt buy anymore until I knitted up a few? Well the EVIL SOCKGODS are tempting me!!! One of the members of my knitting group has become an Opal Distributor!!! How will I be strong!!!! She sits near me!!! There is a few Opal balls of wool I really want!! I must be strong!!!

I still havent finished the sleeves of the two jumpers I am working in for Kerry..And with my shoulder how it is I dont know if I am going to get it finished before Tuesdays coven meeting!! I am gonna have to get one done just incase I have problems with the yoke (I know some of my fellow lovely ladies at the coven have done them before so they can help me I hope)!

Moto night tonight so hoping to get some mindless knitting done as long as the shoulder holds up.

Catch ya all later! Happy knitting

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 4:10 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh, you poor thing. I know that muscles can be boogelly things!!! You always seem to get to knit the Sock Wool from Hell!! Hope you are feeling better. I can see Moto GP on at 12-20 am tonight. Is that your thing?? On Southern Cross!!

     
  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    I hope it settles with a bit of rest before the Moto GP. I have been known to use Goanna Arthritis when I have the mad Royal show orders that need to be done as a 20 hours knit and 4 hours sleep days.

     
  • At 9:39 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Bugger, bugger, bugger.

    I haven't got much done either as I've had 2 extra for the weekend (both girls, 15mths and 3yrs).

    Hope the shoulder feels better reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal soon.

    I use A little bit of relief for a bit of a quick fix for niggly aches.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:40 am, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Hi Katt...hope your shoulder feels better. What about warm compress?

    I haven't knitted lately. My 6 months old is cruising big time, and I am afraid of the big needles in my hands since I have to catch him from falling all the time.

     
  • At 1:52 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    I woke up one morning about 12 months ago with a shoulder problem and I had to have physio on it (which didn't really help) then I bought a new pillow and that fixed it.

    See you tomorrow and I can't wait to hear about the Opal sock yarn but then again ......

     
  • At 4:41 am, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Sorry about your shoulder! Thanks for your comment about my ribbed pullover. I'm using Noro Silk Garden.

     
  • At 11:32 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Goodness! I hope you feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |