I have a problem
This morning I was laying in bed and thought I would write a list of my UFO's off the top of my head...I decided after I reached 15 that I wasn't going to hunt any down to get them all!
So here is a list of my UFO's
- Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
- Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
- Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
- Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one).
- Harley's jumper (only just begun).
- Kerry's socks (4 odd and 1 on needles).
- Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front).
- Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one).
- Toy aeroplane (yeah..dont ask).
- Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
- Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves).
- Green ribbed jumper (back done).
- Red baby cardigan (havent done much..might rip this one back).
- Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done).
- Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
- Baby socks (started second one).
- My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
- Pink Cable and Rib childs jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).
And to make it worse I WANT TO START MORE!!!!! Help me! I have a problem!
Okies folks! I am off. My Superbike season is ended (have to wait until next Feb for it to start again) and Moto ends this month!!
Catch ya later! Happy knitting.