Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Tuesday, 10 October 2006

I have a problem

Hi..My name is Katt...And I am a UFO-a-holic!

This morning I was laying in bed and thought I would write a list of my UFO's off the top of my head...I decided after I reached 15 that I wasn't going to hunt any down to get them all!

So here is a list of my UFO's
  1. Rachelle's chunky wool jacket (this probably would be quick if I got my butt moving since it IS chunky wool and she IS a small child!)
  2. Rachelle's shaped cardigan (back done. Started one front. WILL get back to it soon..I swear).
  3. Rachelle's jumper (just got the sleeves to go).
  4. Rachelle's socks (half way on the first one).
  5. Harley's jumper (only just begun).
  6. Kerry's socks (4 odd and 1 on needles).
  7. Kerry's baby jumper (back done started front).
  8. Kerry's baby jumper (only just started this one).
  9. Toy aeroplane (yeah..dont ask).
  10. Chenille baby jumper (front and back done onto sleeves).
  11. Red ribbed jumper (onto sleeves).
  12. Green ribbed jumper (back done).
  13. Red baby cardigan (havent done much..might rip this one back).
  14. Dublin bay socks (only got half a sock then I am done).
  15. Stocking stitch socks (Uuum dunno how far I am through these).
  16. Baby socks (started second one).
  17. My Irish Hiking Scarf (yeah about 1/3 of the way through).
  18. Pink Cable and Rib childs jumper (done front..maybe back can't be bothered looking! lol).

And to make it worse I WANT TO START MORE!!!!! Help me! I have a problem!

Okies folks! I am off. My Superbike season is ended (have to wait until next Feb for it to start again) and Moto ends this month!!

Catch ya later! Happy knitting.

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 7:01 pm, Blogger Lynne said…

    Katt, you are not the only one with a UFO problem. I do not want to count how many socks are on the needles, and I have a box lurking in the junk room that is full of WIPs.... I tried joining the WIP wipeout but that failed miserably cos I fixed up about 20 scarves (tied the ends in) and that wsa it. Didn't finish anything else!

     
  • At 8:01 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Oh dear! You really do have it bad! How do you choose what to do next? Are you being swamped? Do you need a Dr Phil intervention?

     
  • At 11:20 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    We may need to have an "OLD" UFO day at SnB one time.

    I think we all need to have one every now and then.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:35 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Oh!! You have way more things than me!! Guinness(sic) World Book of Records might call you!!! Mid you, there is something there for every occasion!!!

     
  • At 11:38 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Gee I reall am bad if I list mine and then the is some have to finish ones.now its public prioritise and do those quickly knocked off.

     
  • At 1:00 am, Blogger Karen said…

    You are too funny!!! All those WIPs - it's either really fun or really stressful. LOL I say, if you want to cast on, go ahead. What difference would one more WIP make? :)

     
  • At 8:23 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Gee loooks like you need to start more things for Harley - she doesn't have as many ufo's as Rachelle does. hehe. By the way, Hubbs has put me on a yarn diet - he says "No more until you finish something!" maybe you need a startitis diet!

     
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh dear!!! I like it though as you make me look like I have no UFO's ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |