Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 20 October 2006

Dublin!!!!

.


LOOK a piccie!!! What do you all think? I am a huge fan of the Dublin Bay socks. So I decided to design my own for kids. These are the ones that I made for Rachelle (YES they are the UFO socks for her...so they are now a FO)...

I am debating what to do with the pattern. I have a test knitter working on it for me to see if there are any kinks..Am considering looking into other test knitters too for it.

I finished these for Rachelle last night. She has them on her feet now and I can see its gonna be hard to get them off!

I know the piccie isnt the best. It wasnt until they were finished that I thoguht "Ok so maybe Opal Prisma WASNT the best choice to show off the pattern!!" Will look into better piccies later.

And I WON I WON I WON!!!! I dontated some gorgeous wool/mohair to Karen's Diabetes cause. Andshe did a draw from the people that donated and I was one of the winners!!! YAY! I cant wait to see what my prize is!

Okies folks. Catch ya later. Happy knitting!!

Katt

9 Comments:

  • At 9:33 am, Blogger Karen said…

    I couldn't have been happier when the Random Number Generator picked your number. :) Love the socks - I have the Dublin Bay pattern all printed out and waiting for me to use to knit (another) pair of socks for myself. :)

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The socks are great! I love them :)

     
  • At 5:24 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    No, I can see the pattern on the leg and no wonder she won't take them off!! They're great!!
    How cool, a prize!! Well done!! 2 Knitting Coveners won prizes so far: you and me!!!

     
  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Loooooooove the socks.

    Do you know that every time I (and maybe others) go to your blog and also to your comments that a box comes up asking for a cpanel user name and password twice each time.

    The pattern shows up quite well but it shows up really good in a plain colour as well.

    Cathy

     
  • At 7:18 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    They are just as cool in mini form.

     
  • At 7:21 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Juast as cool in mini form!

     
  • At 1:37 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    pretty socks.

    Congrats on the competition.

     
  • At 7:09 am, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Kathy, that's a beautiful sock! I wish I can make one almost as pretty!

     
  • At 11:30 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Beautiful!!! I love them! I FINALLY got some blogging time in!!!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |