Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 21 September 2006

Still alive!

Been awhile hasn't it? lol. I am still alive. Just been busy.

Last week we headed down to Adam's grandmothers place (for one night but still was in the middle of the week). Last weekend was a full on Moto weekend with it being in Melbourne it was played most of the day both weekend days. Tuesday was out knitting group. It was fun with almost all of the group there. Cindy made me lovely little army print bags for my knitting accessories (you can see them on her blog). Suzi came loaded with little ginger cakes with pirates on top (aaaw cute). We also did a birthday pressies lucky dip from our birthday last month. I won one!! I got a ball of Opal sock wool (I didn't fail my not buying more sock wool!! I won it!!) I think the lovely Sharon put it in (and she was missed too)...

I made a secret promise to myself that I wouldn't start any new projects until I had finished a HEAP of the ones I have on the go (except ones for Kerry). And then the day after...I broke it!!! Sigh...I cast on a cardigan for Harley. But ya know..It's knitting for my own child..Is that justified enough? lol

For awhile I had lost BOTH my S'n'B books...I found them both yesterday..PHEW..Now I cant find two of my Jean Greenhowe books! And I really want to find one.

It is getting closer to the Chrissie Swap at my knitting group. I am organised. I know what I plan on doing (with a little help from some fellow knitters yesterday)! I just have to get started. I know. Slacker..Though in my defence..I am a busy girl! I will be ready by the date needed..I can assure all involved that.

STUPID blogger isn't letting me post comments on peoples blogs that have their comment section set as a pop up. It pops up..But stays blank!

So in saying that about blogger...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to Vicki! I haven't been online for DAYS that's why I am so delayed!

To everyone else I HAVE been reading your blog! I just haven't been able to comment :(

Okies folks! I am off now! I haven't forgotten that I haven't posted piccies from last months Project Spectrum..I will get to it! And other piccies to perhaps for you. Take care! Happy knitting.

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 2:14 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    No!! You can't see the little bags, they're camouflage!!!! They're invisible!!
    Yes, knitting for your own flesh and blood doesn't count!!!
    Need pictures: that Blogger is being very boogelly!!

     
  • At 10:46 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Whew, you have been a busy girl, haven't you. Sounds like you got some great loot. I'm with you, trying not to cast on anything until I finish some of my current stuff. But I think knitting for your own flesh and blood is okay. :)

     
  • At 6:24 pm, Anonymous Michelle said…

    i havent been blogging much too!! anyway, happy knitting!!!

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Sounds like you've had some busy dayz. Hope things slow down alittle for ya.

     
  • At 10:38 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    I think I want to be at your group sometimes mmm ginger cakes

     
  • At 11:57 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Thanks for tyhe B'day greetings Kate, I had a good day....

    did my pkg make it to you yet? it's never been returned here, so I'm hoping it's in your hands!!
    catchya online sometime

     
  • At 4:41 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    I think blogger is really hormonal.

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Ragan said…

    Wow...busy busy! I think that it is that time of year where everyone is busy and/or sick. I have been a bad blogger lately. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |