Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 25 September 2006

Must Work!

Saturday was Adam's birthday. I made him a lovely meal of roasted chicken, baked potato and carrots, steamed cauliflower and broccoli and peas and corn. It was followed up by LOVELY Cadbury Velvet birthday cake. I do spoil him! lol.

I finished the front of a jumper I am knitting Rachelle Saturday night. Just have the sleeves and collar to go (and sewing it up). I havent done much more of the one I started Harley (ok I will be honest. I havent done ANY more).

Saturday night I was feeling a little off. I had a sore throat and a headache. So after a bad nights sleep (sore neck joined the club) I had to take some panadol at 6am and had like 2hrs sleep after that. I still have a bit of a sore throat, but I am not so sure I am getting a cold anymore.

I have been working a little on things for Kerry. I am hoping to get a back of a jumper finished today and the front of another one finished too. I really gotta get a lot of work done on her stuff. I have fallen so behind.

We have the sheep back in the backyard again. In took the landlord a MONTH to get the fence fixed that they said they would do 3 weeks ago (he did it yesterday)!

Did I mention last monday was Adam's and my anniversary? 8years! WOW.

Later tonight I plan on working on some of my secret santa pressie for my knitting group.

Okies. I am off now. I have to get back to knitting for Kerry. Catch ya all later. Happy knitting. Have fun knitting. I have 3 weeks of no moto now for awhile (at least I have superbikes next week for comfort).

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 5:12 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Happy Birthday Adam, and Happy Anniversary to you both!! I hope you are feeling better soon: it is the strange up and down weather....
    I think I am afraid of sheep, they are quite large and woolly!!
    Get Knitting Now!!!!

     
  • At 10:42 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Sounds like lots of celebrating has been going on over there. :) And lots of knitting too. I'm glad you have fended off the cold and are feeling better now. And I know you'll be caught up on the stuff for Kerry in no time!! :)

     
  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    Happy Bday Adam.. and Happy anniversary to you guys.... you've been together just about as long as Alb and myself.. it'll be 10 yrs nov 1st.

    can't wait to see pics of you knitting!!
    did you get the kool aid?
    I can't even remember when I sent it?

     
  • At 1:41 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    Happy Birthday Adam and Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you are fighting off the nasty cold - I've had it for a week - thanks to my daughters and working in an elementary school! lol - You be sure to take care of yourself and enjoy your knitting time :)

     
  • At 10:45 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Happy birthday adam and happy anniversary to you both. Hope your feeling better an knitting along with your orders. I hope to see the ends of mine soon.then no more next year.

     
  • At 9:20 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Happy Birthday for Saturday Adam (fellow Libran) and of course a happy anniversary.

    I am so glad that my Opal went to a good home :)

     
  • At 7:34 am, Blogger Bugsy said…

    Happy Belated Birthday Adam. Sounds like there was a lot of celebrate in your house. And the sheepies are back! yay. So where is my slice of the yummy cake you made?

     
  • At 4:47 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Congrats on the 8 years :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |