Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Saturday, 5 August 2006

Phew!!

Landlord Jr came down yesterday (after much running around like chooks and all for Adam and myself) and tells us he wants to change to date of the inspection to either Monday or Tuesday...Well Tuesday is out of us so Monday at 4 is it...He said not to worry about the yard at the moment..we can get to that later in the warmer weather..

I will be happy and not stressed if it was only Landlord Jr doing the inspection..But its been changed to Monday cos Landlord Sr isnt home over the weekend and Jr wants Sr there...BUGGER.

So yesterday I collapsed and did some knitting..Today I am doing a little more knitting...When Adam gets home from work we will do some more work (we dont have that much left since we dont HAVE to do the gardens just yet...since we did heaps thinking Today was D day)...

I am soooooo glad to get some knitting done..I so need it! But I want to start something new..I am stopping myself..Working on the socks i have on needles and things for Kerry...Which seems to be working.

I really gotta get piccies taken of July Project Spectrum stuff to show you all!

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 6:35 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What good luck what bad luck!!! Glad you have been able to do some knitting though. I make the hospital change my appointments so I can go on the 'off' Knitting Coven week!!!

     
  • At 12:00 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Well, I guess having the repreve is good. But now it gives you a few more days to worry. :( I'm sure it will go well though. :) Can't wait to see your July projects.

     
  • At 10:18 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    At least you have been able to knit in between the worry! I too cannot wait to see those July pics!

     
  • At 10:20 am, Blogger Lynne said…

    Argh - you didn't have an inspectin for so long! Hateses inspections. No mroe inspections for us - hooray! *Such* a relief!
    Hope it all goes well.

     
  • At 9:45 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    How did it go? I have been waiting for you to come online most of the day. hope it went well.

     
  • At 12:54 am, Blogger Dandy said…

    I hope everything went well for you guys.
    can't wait to see all the knitting pics!!

     
  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger Kylie said…

    Thankyou very much for your comments.I hope everything went well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |