Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Friday, 18 August 2006

Oh Bugger!!

CLEARLY I dont have the supreme power over unborn folk of the world like the Yarn Harlot does!!!!

Next Doors house alarm was going off earlier. I thought it was just another case of Mr 5 having some "fun" but it kept going and going..So as a good neighbour I thought I best venture over there to make sure no one had broken in.

Got up to the side sliding door to find a man at it (on the inside) holding a phone to his ear..He got the alarm off..opened the door and told me he had to call Anna's sister to find out how to turn it off! lol ooopsie.

It seems..that Anna is now in HOSPITAL...probably having the baby! BUGGER IT!!! They thought it was a false alarm..But it might not be..so now I am sitting here thinking..I HAVE TO KNIT A LOT tonight!

So much for me making little cardies for her to pick through for "coming home" (which is what she asked me to do it for). Will have to get them done this weekend..Hope that bub is kept in for several days due to being 4 weeks early, and try getting them done...

Read post below to make more sense of this one! lol

Cathy my dear...you might get an sms tonight from me if I get the sleeves done seeing if I can drop the rest of that Cardie over to you tomorrow? Is that ok? Do you have a few free hours over this weekend?

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 6:27 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Knit like a knitting fiend!!!!

     
  • At 7:56 pm, Blogger Kate said…

    Loved your purle gear for July and I REALLY loved you mum's pattern for the jumper. It's gorgeous. Did she deign it herself or did she get it from somewhere?

     
  • At 11:03 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    And!! How are the dishcloths coming along??????!!!!

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    So, that little baby is messing with you already, huh?? LOL Don't worry, you'll get it all done. I hope the baby and Mom are healthy and doing well.

     
  • At 4:37 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Just pretend you are away for a few days when Mum and Bub come home, then, knit like the wind (with apologies to cast-on.com)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |