Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 14 August 2006

July Project Spectrum In Pictures

Didnt think I was gonna get the Project Spectrum stuff to you did you?!?! Well here it is! HALF a month later! lol.
Had to finish up some of the stuff this month. All for Kerry (except the dyed wool and the wool I bought). There was also the little ruffle jumper with the purple heart but look through July if you wanna see that. This is stuff you haven't seen before.
Ended up with more then I thought for July! Which is a surprise. Have more of those baby socks to go and gonna count them in this month too cos its got that brown natural colour. Also got the SOCKS FROM HELL that I am doing this month which have that natural brown colour. Also working on a boys vest too in natural/white colour.
I have a sore jaw today. I dont know why. But I just do.
Did I tell you all we are getting our heating in for this place on 30th August!?!? Yep the SECOND LAST day of winter! Nice hey? Aaah well..at least we will have good heating for next year.
Anyway enough babble!! PICCIES!!!

Some cream Zarina that I dyed myself in pretty purples. I love how it turned out!!

Baby socks out of Zarina. I love this wool! They have PURPLE!! For Kerry.

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Jumper for Kerry. Pattern is Debbie Bliss.
Heart not in pattern i thought it would look pretty.

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino GORGEOUS Jumper for Kerry. Pattern from my mother.
Sleeves arent odd! Just how they were place to take the piccie didn't notice til now.

Gorgeous lace pannel on the Jumper I made for Kerry LOVE this jumper.

Wool I bought last month to do something for the BIL's gallery if I am
feeling nice when I finally free up some time.
Thats all folks!! Have a great week....
Katt

6 Comments:

  • At 10:41 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    What a lovely lot of knitting!! Glad the lacy panel worked out OK!!!
    Sore Jaw?? Talk too much?? I would have a permanent sore jaw!!
    At least you will get one heated Winter day...better late than never!!!

     
  • At 7:43 am, Blogger Karen said…

    Oooh,such pretty purple-y projects!! The baby jumpers are my favorites.

     
  • At 9:17 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Lovely knitting and wool, Blogger was obviously being nice to you!!

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Phew! Needles on fire! Beautiful stuff.

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    You had a busy month.

    I had a BIG gar bag of yarn given to me today.

    Most of it's pure wool and a lot of it's in jumper lots as well.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:57 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Me again!!!!!!!!!!!

    Our yarn shop is online again and they have some scrummy new stuff.

    They have some delish variegated 8 ply acrylic.

    Cathy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |