Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 27 August 2006

Glad to be of service

I am happy that I have helped save the hides of many stashaholics around the world! lol. Just hope I don't start getting hate mail from husbands! yikes.

Well..What have I been up to? the girls have been sick. And now I seem to have it.

I found out today that Rachelle colour codes farts (yes you did read that right). Due to her having a mild case of diarrhea. So I have been annoying her all day making sure she goes to the toilet.

So after I annoyed her one too many times she said to me

"No mummy I did a WHITE fart"

"Shelly...What's a WHITE fart?"
"A WHITE fart is a fart you cant see. A BROWN fart is one you CAN see"

Then a little later I found out a RED fart is one that hurts when you do it...Good fun for the whole family...

Knitting? (yes lets get onto a more pleasant topic shall we)...Done little..But not much.

Thanks to the wonderful Cathy I have finished ONE of the cardies for next door (not that I have it back yet). Just the sleeves still to go on the other.

Kerry's stuff? well.. 2 pair of socks and 2 baby jumpers. 4 odd socks and one baby jumper cast on and about 2 rows done..

I have been working on a jumper that are in the Project Spectrum colours..I was only going to make it a vest. But after finishing the front and back and sewing them at the shoulders I thought what the hey! And cast on both the sleeves. Hoping to get that finished soon before August is finshed!

Okies folks! Will catch you later! Happy knitting. Have a great week.

Katt

7 Comments:

  • At 7:51 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    DH and I just had a good laugh at Shell's logic.

    DH then asked what's a purple fart.

    Catch ya tomorrow.

    Cathy

     
  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Arent kids wonderful.

    My mr5 decided to throw monster tantrum at swimming lessons today, only infront of about 60 people.
    Guess who went to bed extremely early and has had all his fav things taken away.

    I hope you feel better soon, doesnt it suck when mum is sick and things still have to be done.

     
  • At 10:06 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Like the colour codes but whats the silent smelly one the blue fart as everyone goes blue trying to get away from it

     
  • At 10:43 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Ah, the topics we come up with when we talk to kids. LOL I sure hope everyone is feeling better soon!! Sounds like your knitting is going really, really well. :)

     
  • At 11:04 pm, Blogger trek said…

    What kids say!

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh that is just so funny, what a great topic. A friend of mine has a list of the different kind of s***s that you can do hanging in her toilet it is a scream to read!!

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Blogger Dandy said…

    rofl... kids are too funny.. when I read what Rachelle said I started laughing so hard.. my family thought I was nuts!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |