Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 20 August 2006

Breathing Easier

Well I can take it a little easier. Next door is home and she HASNT had the baby yet..Though as her hubby has told me it probably isnt that far off.

I have done all the knitting for the one that Cathy is kind enough to do the crocheting for..But she was away this weekend so will get it to her Tueday. Cant wait to get that finished.

Working on the back and right front (and getting them both finished I hope) today of the other baby cardigan. Probably wont get the sleeves done on them today though since the bottom has a lot of work that Iwill have to concentrate on (which wont be happening today with Moto on and all).

I have finished 2 of the 3 dishcloths I have to do for a swap! I will probably get the third one started within the next week.

To answer a few questions in my comments from the other day.

Kate asked about the lovely baby jumper with the lace pattern that I said was my mothers pattern. Its an old Patons Bluebell pattern from an old pattern book. REALLY old..As in from when I was a baby if not older.

Cindy asked if my helmet was a new replica. Well it was in a shop. Someone might have tried it on before I bought it. Dont know..and it doesnt really bother me. Unless they were sweating when they entered the store to try it on no one has sweated in it.

Suzi asked if I had my own bowling shoes. No..We use the ones from there. And they have new ones at the moment (that are bloody slippery)...and as for the sweaty smelly feet..thats what socks are for my dear ;)

Fitknit. We would pretend to not be at home but its hard when they can see us through their lounge room (or even bedroom) window when we walk from our loungeroom to any other part of the house and back. Tis ok though got time cos the baby hasnt been born yet :D

Ok here are the promised piccies from the other day that I couldnt post cos Blogger wasnt playing nicely.


Lookies! Piccie of my stash! The bottom two (one at front and one at back) has fabric in it. At the top back stack, there is TWO of those smallest tubs. So there you go..ALL my stash (apart from what I am working on now, have a few extra little balls here and there of those out) and whatever else might be in my bedroom for me to fondle and love still! lol

Latest Piccie of Tara. She looks a little feral there. Dunno what is with her fur there! YIKES. Bad fur day perhaps?

Back of my Casey Stoner Replica Helmet. Its an Aussie Roo on a motorbike with the #1 on it (when you are the Champion you get to carry the number 1...Its what all riders aim for).

My bowling ball is STILL in the car..And Adam has just left for poker taking my ball with him..So that one will have to be another day piccie.

Okies all. Best be off. Take care..Happy knitting and have a great week!

Katt

12 Comments:

  • At 5:10 pm, Blogger Shoshana said…

    Hi Katt! I am having some yarn envy here! Looking at your stash makes me want to dive in and noose around.

    This is my new home. Had to stay away from relative troubles. I am alright I guess. I hope it stays that way. Tried hunting for your e-mail, but my search box in my email is not working, so I thought I'd just let you know I'm alright. Still a lot scared.

     
  • At 6:58 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    That is a lot of stash. You could get lost in there. Are you still on for the yarn swap? I can send it along next Tuesday.

    Tara is too cute! She is so little though, I swear Ash won't stop growing.

     
  • At 7:31 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Phew! glad you have some extra time!

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    no deadline breathes hot air down on you as a babys arrival. i have just finished the set but have to get cracking on the blanket.

     
  • At 10:55 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm glad to hear you have a few more days to get those baby jumpers done. :) Oh, that stash. I want to come to your house and pet the yarn!!!

     
  • At 12:19 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    time is a wonderful thing is it not! ;) The stash pictures are great - enjoy your weekend!

     
  • At 7:56 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Now that is a stash!!!

    I have been catching up on your previous posts I missed, I have not been near the computer for the last few days.

     
  • At 6:30 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    I will catch ya tomorrow hook in hand.

    Cathy

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger Corrie said…

    omg I thought I had a lot of wool! phew I must tell my husband as I was starting to feel bad!

     
  • At 8:36 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Your stash picture may just save the hides of women everywhere . . . "yes, but at least I don't have this much!" *shows pic of Katt's stash*.

    I will have to post a pic of my cat. She is fat.

     
  • At 3:41 am, Blogger kaoticorchid said…

    Hi Katt! I'm your dishcloth swap buddy, and I just thought I'd drop in and say hi! Love your blog-looks like this will be a lot of fun!

     
  • At 11:40 am, Blogger Ragan said…

    WOW! You rock! That stash is simply amazing. It is like having a whole yarn shop in your home! I can only dream of a stash like that one! WOW!!! When my hubby tells me that I have enough yarn already, I will show him this pic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |