Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Thursday, 20 July 2006

Working...

Well its been awhile hasnt it? Whats new?

I TOTALLY enjoyed my time of ME knitting. I finished two backs to two jumpers that were on needles. I now have to do the fronts and the sleeves, sew em up and do the collars..I know I got a lot to do. And then there is all the OTHER UFOs!!!

I saw Kerry yesterday. I now have more work to do with her. I took the pattern book back that I was having pattern/wool ply problems. So what did she do. She kept the book (thank goodness I got copies of the patterns I already wanted!!) and told me to "just do some newborn jumpers/cardigans with the patterns you have at home." So I have been given free reign again!! YEAH!!! And I still have that ball of Sock wool from Hell to do baby socks with. And a whole ball of that cool wool the star in the baby jumper is in to do baby socks in....ALSO have another SIX balls of that wool to do baby jumpers/cardgans ALL in that colour..not sure how they will look.

You will all laugh! Out of the last lot of socks I gave her (3 in the sock wool of doom 3 lacy ones) she has sold ONE lace pair...and TWO freaken sock wool of doom pair!! You know I will be stuck with more of the freaken things now dont you?!?

Rachelle had a fantastic party. Will post some piccies later on for that. It was good. We were the LAST ones to arrive cos Adams father and step-mother turned up with FIFTEEN minutes to go before the party started wanting Shell to open her pressies..I still had to get the dressed for the bloody party!!

Right now we have men ripping up part of our front yarn laying down lines to the gas mains out to the sidewalk over the road. The landlord is getting us gas heat, gas hot water and maybe a gas oven..Though wont expect it all to be put on for at least another 3 weeks!! END OF WINTER and all!! sigh...

Okies. Got knitting to do..And some housework is calling me! Happy knitting and catch you all later!!

I have about 5 or 6 baby jumpers and at least 10 pair of baby socks to do for Kerry..And she hasnt given me a date to go back to see her!! Best get onto them and do at least half in about...uuum...3 to 4 weeks then call her again! lol

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 5:13 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    That's a lot of knitting to do! Good luck with it all.

     
  • At 10:16 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Oh man, doesn't it just figure that the socks from hell would sell best. Grr. But yeah for free reign over jumper patterns. :) I'm so excited for you about how well this work knitting is going!!! Big pat on the back to you!

     
  • At 7:53 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    The though of all that knitting is making my head spin, but I know you can do it!!

     
  • At 9:44 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    I'm glad that you got a bit of ME knitting done.

    You have quite a bit of WORK knitting to do.

    What ply are the baby jumpers to be done in as I may have a few patterns that you could copy and use as well?

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:44 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    WEll joing the steaming needles club I have stuff to have out by the end of the month

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |