Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Sunday, 2 July 2006

Star Jumper!!

.


Ok so here is the Star jumper! For you all to see. I TOTALLY love the star and the colours it in (the blue in it means it falls in Project Spectrum June too!!)...But I still dont know if I actually like the JUMPER pattern. It doesnt help that Kerry never gave me any buttons for it (she said she will do that part herself) so the total effect is lost without them...I used a bit of the sock wool from hell on the shoulders to keep them closed.

I angled the camera so the star would be straight in the second piccie (so you can see it all lovely). It is on an angle on the jumper.

And yes I folded the sleeves in (they look like puppy ears) so they would all fit into the piccie..

So what do you all think? Both piccies were taken with artifical lighting. I am sucky and couldnt be bothered waiting til tomorrow to get a good piccie! lol

In a few days I will do my Project Spectrum Blue piccies. There isnt many! lol

Take care! Happy Knitting

Katt

8 Comments:

  • At 7:34 pm, Blogger Serendipity said…

    This is so lovely! Wow!

    Is it just me, or when knitting I often lost my place in the pattern.

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    Good job and well as it is a boat neck it makes it a bit different. I think it would be better in 1x1 rib instead the 2x2 makes it look like its bunching up more.

     
  • At 9:36 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    OMg! That is soooo lovely!!!! I have no advice to give as a I am a new knitter. I just love the star and the color contrast. It is wondeful.

     
  • At 10:03 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Well done. Superb job.

    Got over $500 for the clothes party in the end.

    Catch ya later.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:55 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    Love it, love it, love it!! It came out really great!

     
  • At 1:07 am, Blogger Cathy said…

    You did a great job! I love the way it came out and the star makes the whole thing come together :) Great job Katt!

     
  • At 7:31 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    That is one great jumper, well done. I wouldn't want to part with it!!!

     
  • At 9:43 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    The Star Jumper is lovely!!!I agree with you about the jumper pattern, and I'd want buttons too!!!
    Doesn't Project Spectrum make you desperate for a bit of whatever colour it is??? - I've used cup cakes!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |