Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Monday, 24 July 2006

Cruisin

Ok so having looked closer at the wool I have from Kerry. I am probably gonna get closer to 6 to 7 jumpers out of it all..Instead of about 5 to 6. Still looking at a LOT of baby socks! lol

I have done the front, back and both sleeves of a baby jumper already. Just gotta do the shoulders, Do the button band and buttonhole band. Then the collar. Sew the rest up and one will be all done.

Next door neighbour has like 6 to 7 weeks until her baby is due!! Better get my rear movin on the cardis she might pick from before the baby is born!!

Also want to get some of the ME knitting I have kicking around cos I want to get the stuff sold. Sigh. Have a lot of knitting to do!

Okies back to the grind folks! Take care. Enjoy your week. Photos soon I promise!!!!

Katt

5 Comments:

  • At 8:30 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    Knit Faster!
    Sending you some 'click clacks' to give you a hand (well, in the virtual sense anyway)

     
  • At 9:18 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    I'm always amazed at how quickly you get your projects knit up. Don't worry, you'll be doing your ME knitting soon - I just know it!!

     
  • At 6:53 am, Blogger Serendipity said…

    I am so amazed at how fast you can knit...it takes me days to finished one square. I so hate miscounting and ending up with misaligned piece.

     
  • At 7:42 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Lots of knitting to be done, such a chore I bet ;)

     
  • At 6:48 pm, Blogger Bugsy said…

    wow - that's great. How about you do a deal with yourself, do 2 of Kerry's jumpers, then one of your UFOs then 2 more for Kerry etc. Might motivate you to get them done sooner - even though you are a star knitter anyway -if you knitted any faster your needles would catch fire.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |