Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 12 July 2006

Alive still..Just..

Nah all is good at this end. Just been in a vegging mood of late.

FINALLY got in contact with Kerry Monday (tried Friday and Saturday finally got her Monday..Didnt feel right ringing on a Sunday). And am going to see her next Monday. And being as I have to wait for her to say if she wants more of the Star Jumper or the Heart Jumper (I have a piccie to post of that). And I have problems with BOTH the Anny Blatt patterns/wool..And I have to make sure the SOCKS she wants me to do are the right size...I cant do anything for her until I see her!!!

So BONUS I have until next Monday for MY OWN KNITTING!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Though I dont see I will be getting much of my OVER TEN on the go things finished...But I am hoping to get a fair way through a lot of them.

Rachelle turns 4 tomorrow!! I cant believe my baby is 4 already! When did that happen? She is going to be totally spoilt tomorrow! She is taking little fairy cupcakes to bowling tomorrow (there is only her and the lady that looks after her).

Ok...Piccie of the Heart jumper. I am not happy that the carrying through the back wasnt as loose as I normally do. And look...Project Spectrum Purple!!!


Okies. I am off..Going to spend time knitting away happily...Waiting for Rockstar to start.

Katt

10 Comments:

  • At 10:20 pm, Blogger Karen said…

    A big hurrah for YOU KNITTING. :) Good news indeed. The little heart jumper is adorable. I love the frilly edges.

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Happy Birthday to Rachelle, the littlest KittKatt, licks and wags from Harki and Peri!!
    Hurray!! Own knitting!!!!

     
  • At 11:12 am, Blogger fitknit said…

    That jumper is just too cute! Enjoy your YOU knitting!

     
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger Sharon said…

    Happy birthday Rachelle :)

    Lovely jumper!!

     
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I hope Rachelle has a really fun birthday. I hope she gets lots of pressies and yummy cake.

     
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger Noeysmommy said…

    Happy, Happy Birthday to Rachelle!!

     
  • At 5:13 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Happy Birhtday to Rachelle! Hope she's enjoyed the day with her family and cake!

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    Many happy returns to Rachelle.

    See ya Saturday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 10:38 am, Anonymous michelle said…

    so many FO's in such a short period of time!! way to go!!! love the cute little heart

     
  • At 6:12 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Oh, my baby will turn four in a few months. Make sure you give her as many kisses as you can while you can, before she gets too big for them!

    As usual, loverly knitting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |