Kattwings Knits

knitting that flys off the needles

Wednesday, 21 June 2006

You named it WHAT!?!?

Ok..being someone who dyes wool..I have had to come up with names for the colourways I choose. I try to be beautiful...Creative....naming it something people would WHAT to knit...

NOT ONCE have I thought about naming a colour way what THIS person named her colourway in this ebay listing (now this post is going to be soooo null and void once the listing is finished and vanished! lol)

And she has a blog..Lets hope no one sends her my way and she abuses me...I am not dissing it..I actually think the colours are gorgeous....but I would have just gone with a different name.

Katt

10 Comments:

  • At 11:06 pm, Blogger Cathy said…

    The colour is beautiful but the name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I couldn't think of anything worse to name a yarn.

    Catch ya Friday.

    Cathy

     
  • At 11:12 pm, Blogger Ragan said…

    Canary in a blender? Really? OOhhh my!!! Interesting name!

     
  • At 11:48 pm, Blogger trek said…

    Reminds me of the dead baby jokes of the eighties...

     
  • At 8:02 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    Nice!! I do like the colour though.

     
  • At 9:09 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    OK. Thanks for that!!!!

     
  • At 4:03 pm, Anonymous michelle said…

    i think that name is cruel!!!

     
  • At 4:50 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    yuck i cant even think of knitting that i cant stand the thought of it. It sounds horrible and the lok reminds me of it.

     
  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger Fifi said…

    Ew.

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Blogger fitknit said…

    But how does she know the colours are correct for that name????

     
  • At 7:05 pm, Blogger Midsummer night's knitter said…

    so, she's a bird lover, then...
    India

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Days Until Rachelle's 7th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Days Until Harley's 10th Birthday
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker


Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random |